- New Content
- Message Board
SUPPORT TOPIC File Information
- Submitted: Feb 11 2012 10:52 PM
- Last Updated: Feb 11 2012 10:52 PM
- File Size: 175K
- Views: 3942
- Downloads: 417
- Author: Patrick Donahue and Steve Morrison
- e-Sword Version: 9.x - 10.x
- Suggest New Tag:: Debates
If our e-Sword and MySword modules have blessed you, please consider a small donation.
Your donation pays only for dedicated server hosting, bandwidth, software licenses, and capital equipment (scanners, OCR equipment, etc).
e-Sword 9+ Module Download:
Donahue, Patrick and Morrison, Steve - Debate on "Once Saved, Always Saved" (2005) 1.0
Calvinism Soteriology (Salvation) Baptist Church of Christ
Patrick Donahue and Steve Morrison
9.x - 10.x
Suggest New Tag::
The Donahue-Morrison Debate (2005)
This written debate was between Steve Morrison (Bible Church) and Patrick Donahue (church of Christ) on the topic of "once saved, always saved."
Morrison takes the position that God predestined each individual to either be saved or lost before they were ever born, and thus that they could not ever be lost (the doctrines of Predestination and Perseverance of the Saints).
Donahue takes the position that one can fall from grace by willfully sinning and refusing to obey the commands of Christ.
The debate takes place in a series of eight articles.
1. Donahue's First Affirmative
2. Morrison's First Negative
3. Donahue's Second Affirmative
4. Morrison's Second Negative
5. Donahue's Third Affirmative
6. Morrison's Third Affirmative
7. Donahue's Fourth Affirmative
8. Morrison's Fourth Affirmative