File Name: Donahue, Patrick and Morrison, Steve - Debate on "Once Saved, Always Saved" (2005)
File Submitter: Cobb78
File Submitted: 11 Feb 2012
File Category: Reference Books (topx)
Author: Patrick Donahue and Steve Morrison
e-Sword Version: 9.x - 10.x
Suggest New Tag:: Debates
The Donahue-Morrison Debate (2005)
This written debate was between Steve Morrison (Bible Church) and Patrick Donahue (church of Christ) on the topic of "once saved, always saved."
Morrison takes the position that God predestined each individual to either be saved or lost before they were ever born, and thus that they could not ever be lost (the doctrines of Predestination and Perseverance of the Saints).
Donahue takes the position that one can fall from grace by willfully sinning and refusing to obey the commands of Christ.
The debate takes place in a series of eight articles.
1. Donahue's First Affirmative
2. Morrison's First Negative
3. Donahue's Second Affirmative
4. Morrison's Second Negative
5. Donahue's Third Affirmative
6. Morrison's Third Affirmative
7. Donahue's Fourth Affirmative
8. Morrison's Fourth Affirmative
Click here to download this file
- New Content
- Message Board