- New Content
- Message Board
SUPPORT TOPIC File Information
- Submitted: Jan 28 2012 03:43 PM
- Last Updated: Jan 28 2012 03:43 PM
- File Size: 58K
- Views: 1710
- Downloads: 272
- Author: Various
- e-Sword Version: 9.x - 10.x
If our e-Sword and MySword modules have blessed you, please consider a small donation.
Your donation pays only for dedicated server hosting, bandwidth, software licenses, and capital equipment (scanners, OCR equipment, etc).
Other Modules By Same Author
- e-Sword Help File
- Missions Collection #1.exe
- Expositors Bible - 49 Volume Set - Commentary Format Available
- Why I Left... (1948)
- Hebrew Roots
- The Deity of Christ
- Doctrinal Helps (1912)
- Multiple Demonic Experiences in Multiple Lands
- Wikipedia Bible Project (aka Free Bible Version) (2012)
- Cambridge Greek Testament for Schools and Colleges (21 vols)
- Truth and Testimony(3Vols)
- Articles on HOLY SPIRIT
- College Press Bible Study Textbook Series (59 vols)
e-Sword 9+ Module Download:
The Second Advent - A Symposium 1.0
Dispensationalism Eschatalogy (Endtimes) Preterism Baptist Church of Christ Church History Expository Topics Jesus Studies Hermeneutics Revelation
9.x - 10.x
The Second Advent: a Smyposium is an interesting collection of very brief explanations, promotions, and defenses of various views of the second coming of Christ. Each view is presented by an advocate of that view. The entire collection is a mere 11 pages long, but if you are interested in a brief overview or introduction to some of the various theories of the Second Coming, check this out.
1. The Pre-Millennial Position
2. The Second Coming of Christ - A Past Event?
3. Christ is Coming.
4. Ponderings on the Parousia.
This was originally printed in pamphlet form in 1961 in Australia as part of the "Provocative Pamphlets" series.
Other files you may be interested in ..
- 8,992 Total Files
- 50 Total Categories
- 172 Total Contributors
- 4,435,453 Total Downloads
- Baron, David - The Servant of Jehovah, An Exposition of Isaiah 53 Latest File
- Grace Latest Submitter