- New Content
- Message Board
- Submitted: Jul 01 2011 02:53 PM
- Last Updated: Dec 08 2012 02:28 PM
- File Size: 5.85MB
- Views: 57154
- Downloads: 19,848
- Author: Bullinger, E.W.
- e-Sword Version: 9.x - 10.x
- Tab Name: cb-notes
If our e-Sword and MySword modules have blessed you, please consider a small donation.
Your donation pays only for dedicated server hosting, bandwidth, software licenses, and capital equipment (scanners, OCR equipment, etc).
Other Modules By Same Author
- Bullinger, E. W. - Two Natures Child of God
- Bullinger, E. W. - Ten Sermons on Second Advent
- Bullinger, E. W. - Works
- E.W. Bullinger Companion Bible (1909).bblx
- Bullinger, E. W. - How To Enjoy The Bible.topx.exe
- Bullinger, E. W. - Full Number in Scripture, The.topx.exe
- Bullinger, E. W. - Abraham Believed God
- Bullinger, E. W. - The Christian's Standing, Object, and Hope
- Bullinger, E. W. - Following Hard
- Bullinger, E. W. - Figures of Speech.topx
- Bullinger, E. W. - Great Cloud of Witnesses in Hebrews Eleven
- Bullinger, E.W. - Figures of Speech Used in the Bible Explained and Illustrated (DCTX format)
- Bullinger, E. W. - The Apocalypse or “The Day of the Lord”
- Bullinger, E.W.-Foundations of Dispensational Truth
- Bullinger, E. W. - Christ In The Separate Books Of The Word
- Bullinger, E. W. - Crucified with Christ
- Bullinger, E. W. - Right Division
- Bullinger, E. W.- Stablished -- Strengthened -- Settled
- Bullinger, E. W. - The Ground is Thirsty
- Bullinger, E. W. - The Names of Jesus
- Bullinger, E. W. - The One Great Subject of the Word
- Bullinger, E. W. - The Resurrection of the Body
- Bullinger, E. W. - The Rich Man and Lazarus
- Bullinger, E. W. - They Sang His Praise. They Soon Forgot His Works
- Bullinger, E. W. - They Sang His Praise. They Soon Forgat His Works
e-Sword 9+ Module Download:
Bullinger - Companion Bible Notes, Appendices, and Graphics
9.x - 10.x
Revised: 2/14/2012 - Removed font size specifications so module uses e-Sword user's font sizes.
This install includes E.W. Bullinger's 1909:
Companion Bible Notes
Companion Bible Appendices (in e-Sword Dictionary format)
Companion Bible Maps/Graphics
To use the dictionary appendices with the commentary, select the dictionary from the e-Sword dictionary tab. When you click on an Appendix in the e-Sword commentary, the appropriate appendix will appear in this dictionary.
Bullinger was a hyper-dispensationalist and remains controversial, but ironically, his system does not usually shine through noticeably in the work. When Bullinger died in 1913, the Companion Bible was completed only up to the middle of John. His followers finished the work with comments from his prolific writings elsewhere. The name comes from the fact that a wide margin is left to be a companion to the text, and the work is intended to be the Bible reader’s companion.
The Companion Bible is popular among Christians who want to understand God’s Word in the trusted and familiar language of the King James Text. The Companion Bible is sometimes touted by proponents of the KJV as a free and compelling Study Bible that remains immune to the trends of modern Study Bibles and translations.
Extensive marginal notes (presented as as a commentary in e-Sword format) with appropriate Hebrew and Greek analysis provide alternate translations of critical passages and call attention to other relevant texts.
Detailed outlines focus on the context and significance of each book while emphasizing how each part fits into the whole.
Helps include: 198 appendixes of Hebrew and Greek words and their use, including Figures of Speech, charts, parallel passages, maps, lists of proper names, calendars, and timelines., keyed to the marginal notes, provide additional information on genealogies, synonyms, historical and a wide range of other important topics, A “Must” for the Serious Bible Student.
Portions of this text were converted from Bible Analyzer format. Copyright 2010, Timothy S. Morton (www.BibleAnalyzer.com). All Rights Reserved.