- New Content
- Message Board
SUPPORT TOPIC File Information
- Submitted: Feb 28 2019 08:21 AM
- Last Updated: Mar 07 2019 01:50 PM
- File Size: 129.94MB
- Views: 1129
- Downloads: 224
- Author: E.M. Zerr, James Tolle, B. Coffman, J.W. Roberts, V. McGee, Donald Fream and others
- e-Sword Version: Requires 10.1+
- Tab Name: BNOTES
If our e-Sword and MySword modules have blessed you, please consider a small donation.
Your donation pays only for dedicated server hosting, bandwidth, software licenses, and capital equipment (scanners, OCR equipment, etc).
e-Sword 9+ Module Download:
Expanded Book Notes for the Book of James
Scripture New Testament Soteriology (Salvation) Church of Christ Biblical Studies Word Study Homiletics James
E.M. Zerr, James Tolle, B. Coffman, J.W. Roberts, V. McGee, Donald Fream and others
Update:Last Update: 3/07/19 at 1:49pm (CST) Added Greek Word Studies
for James 1:1 thru James 3:6. These will be found in the Verse Notes.
Book Notes, Chapter Notes and Verse Notes are Complete,
with more improvements to be added...
About this Commentary Module:One of the best commentaries you'll find anywhere on the
Book of James This .cmti (HD) module is packed full of Commentary
and Notes covering in great detail the Book of James. This module
will run on the PC as well as the iPAD and iPhone and requires the
latest e-Sword Version to run on the PC. Maps have not been added
to this Commentary, but will be soon...
Book Notes:The Book Notes include just about everything you need to know
about the author of this book, his life, background information, and
even the death of James at the hands of his enemies.
Verse Notes:Each of the Verse Notes are structured as follows:
1. Complete Commentary by E.M. Zerr (completed)
2. References with TSK Scripture Links (completed)
3. Greek Interlinear with Strong Links (completed)
4. Notes by Vernon McGee (completed)
5. Greek Word Studies for each Verse (thru James 3:6)
6. Commentary by various commentators(completed)
Chapter Notes:include complex and detailed notes as structured here:
1. Commentary and Notes written by J.W. Roberts. (completed)
3. Commentary by Various Gospel Preachers (completed)
4. ADULT STUDY LESSONS 1-13 by James Tolle(completed)
5. 270 Questions by E.M. Zerr on all Five chapters (completed)
6. Poems for each chapter by Ralph Starling (completed)
Future Plans:Add the following features...
1. Maps and Charts -- to be added to Book Notes and/or the
....Chapter Notes. Will either add them to this module, or create
....a .mapx file to use with this module.
1. The Module and TAB names have been given their name of
....."BNOTES" which is my abbreviation for "Bible Notes."
2. My plans are to at least add the epistles of Peter, John and
.....Jude. And perhaps other books as well.
3. Because this module turned out bigger than I expected, with
....the Pictures, etc.. I will upload a version without the graphics,
....which will make it much smaller in size.