- New Content
- Message Board
SUPPORT TOPIC File Information
- Submitted: Sep 12 2018 04:58 PM
- Last Updated: Sep 12 2018 04:58 PM
- File Size: 576K
- Views: 353
- Downloads: 56
- Author: J. C. Ryle
- e-Sword Version: 9.x - 10.x
If our e-Sword and MySword modules have blessed you, please consider a small donation.
Your donation pays only for dedicated server hosting, bandwidth, software licenses, and capital equipment (scanners, OCR equipment, etc).
Other Modules By Same Author
- Philpot, J.C. - Daily Portions.devx.exe
- Philpot, J. C. - The Precepts of the Word of God.topx.exe
- Philpot, J. C. - Meditations on Chapters 1 & 2 of Ephesians.topx.exe
- Philpot, J. C. - The Authority & Power of the Word upon the Heart.topx.exe
- Philpot, J. C. - Meditations on Jesus The Great High Priest.topx.exe
- Philpot, J. C. - Meditations on Jesus The Enthroned King.topx.exe
- Philpot, J. C. - Meditations on the Adorable Redeemer.topx.exe
- Philpot, J. C. - The Ministry of the Gospel (1866).topx.exe
- Philpot, J. C. - Jesus the Great Prophet to His People.topx.exe
- American Bible Union New Testament 1865.bblx.exe
- Philpot, J. C. - Ears From Harvested Sheaves 1884 (Devotional in nature).topx.exe
- Philpot, J. C. - More Pearls (extracts)
- Philpot, J. C. - The Puritans.topx.exe
- Brumfield, J.C. - The Potter and the Shepherd
- Philpot, J.C. - Zion's Wayfarers (UPDATED)
- C.J.L - A Story of Missionary Life in Uganda
- C.J.L - Stories of East London
- C.J.L - A Story of the Inquisition in Spain and Holland
- Ryle, J. C. - The Family of God
- Ryle, J. C. - God's Book, The Bible
- Ryle, J. C. - Advice to Young Men
- Ellicot, C. J. - Adresses on the Revised Version of Holy Scripture
- Zerr Combined Bible Commentary
- Bailey, J. C. - Library
e-Sword 9+ Module Download:
Ryle, J. C. - How Readest Thou
J. C. Ryle
9.x - 10.x
I. I ask, first of all, because there is no knowledge absolutely needful to a man's salvation, except a knowledge of the things which are to be found in the Bible.
II. I ask, in the second place, because there is no book in existence written in such a manner as the Bible.
III. I ask, in the third place, because no book in existence contains such important matter as the Bible.
IV. I ask in the fourth place, because no book in existence has produced such wonderful effects on mankind at large as the Bible.
V. I ask in the fifth place, because no book in existence can do so much for every one who reads it rightly, as the Bible.
VI. I ask in the sixth place, because no gift of God to man is so awfully neglected and misused as the Bible.
VII. I ask in the seventh place, because the Bible is the only rule by which all questions of doctrine or of duty can be tried.
VIII. I ask in the next place, because the Bible is His book which all true servants of God have always lived on and loved.
IX. I ask, in the last place, because the Bible is the only book which can comfort a man in the last hours of his life.
X. A Warning To Those Who Chose Not To Read The Bible
XI. Practical Advice For Reading The Bible
Other files you may be interested in ..
31 user(s) are online (in the past 30 minutes)
1 members, 25 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bing (3), Google (2), QUINTENRT