- New Content
- Message Board
SUPPORT TOPIC File Information
- Submitted: Jul 13 2018 02:15 PM
- Last Updated: Oct 10 2018 04:52 PM
- File Size: 563.8K
- Views: 3456
- Downloads: 1,714
- Author: Eliran Wong
- e-Sword Version: 9.x - 10.x
- Tab Name: OGNT
- Suggest New Tag:: interlinear, bible, gnt, greek, new testament, na28, na27, linguistics, opentext, tyndale house
If our e-Sword and MySword modules have blessed you, please consider a small donation.
Your donation pays only for dedicated server hosting, bandwidth, software licenses, and capital equipment (scanners, OCR equipment, etc).
Other Modules By Same Author
- Ver.1.4; Parsed BHS (PC & Apple); Biblia Hebraica Stuttgartensia (Enhanced; Interlinear; Parsing; Strong's; BHS concordance; TWOT no.; Gesenius Lexicon; BDB; BHS & KJV versifications, etc.); SHEBANQ; ETCBC 4b; Hebrew bible, BHSE
- Hebrew Bible; BHS (5th ed.); interlinear English; morphology; Strong's no.; Hebrew lexeme; analytical lexicon; ETCBC (version 4c); e-Sword (Mac / iOS / iPad / iPhone)
- SBL Greek New Testament (textual variants; visual comparison)
- [OpenGNT.com] Open Greek New Testament Resources [OGNT]; NA28 / NA27 Equivalent & Interlinear 1.0
e-Sword 9+ Module Download:
[OpenGNT.com] Open Greek New Testament Resources [OGNT]; NA28 / NA27 Equivalent & Interlinear 2.8
Scripture New Testament Textual Criticism
9.x - 10.x
Suggest New Tag::
interlinear, bible, gnt, greek, new testament, na28, na27, linguistics, opentext, tyndale house
Open Greek New Testament Project have been substantially updated since my last release of e-Sword modules.
Older versions will no longer be supported.
To avoid confusion, new version is uploaded at:
(This page will no longer be maintained.)
What's New in Version 2.8 (See full changelog)
- 2.8 - updated "OGNTii.bbli"; revised 322 glosses
- 2.7 - updated "OGNTii.bbli"; added newly developed OpenGNTGloss (context sensitive) + Indicator (a red flag in superscript) for main clause division according to Levinsohn's GNT discourse features
- 2.6 - added OGNTd.bbli - Open Greek New Testament (w/ inline commentary of Levinsohn's GNTDF + Levinsohn's clause division + textual variants)
- 2.5 - added a commentary file on Levinsohn's Greek New Testament Discourse Features
- 2.4 - updated file "OGNT+.lexi, fixed entry G5484
- 2.3 updated OGNT-NET.bbli; annotations aligned with GNT_annotation_v1.0, newly updated by McMaster Divinity College
- 2.2 added OGNTi+ - Traditional Interlinear, works only in Mac / Apple Devices.
- 2.1 added OGNTk.bbli - Formatted in Koine Greek; created for advanced users
- 2.0 added rmac.dcti - enhanced version of RMAC dictionary for description on morphological codes. Please note that it will replace official e-Sword rmac.dcti, which has only 1100 entries. Eliran Wong fixed wrong entries found in the original one, reformatted and added an extra of 289 entries in this enhanced version.
- 1.9 align book abbreviations in OGNT+.lexi with e-Sword abbreviations so that bible reference works properly
- 1.8 Credits information added
- 1.7 added OGNT-NET.bbli - Open Greek New Testament + OpenText Linguistic Annotation + Clause boundaries (blue brackets in superscript) + Phrase boundaries (red brackets in superscript) + The NET Bible® verse text (no Notes) - 2nd Edition; New Testament"
- 1.6 added OGNTii.bbli - Open Greek New Testament (Inline Interlinear Tyndale House's glosses w/ variants)
- 1.5 added OGNTii+.bbli - Open Greek New Testament (Inline Interlinear Tyndale House's glosses w/ variants + Tyndale House's extended Strong's numbers + James Tauber's morphology)
- 1.4 OGNT+.lexi added
- 1.3 correct OGNT+.bbli; added Strong's number support in table "Details"
- 1.2 correct OGNT+.bbli, fixed an issue on accents so that OGNT+ can work properly with OGNT.dcti; added separator between Strong's numbers and morphology
- 1.1 correct OGNTv.bbli, added 5 missing variants
- 1.0 correct accents to make dictionary working in e-Sword X