- New Content
- Message Board
SUPPORT TOPIC File Information
- Submitted: Jul 13 2018 02:15 PM
- Last Updated: Yesterday, 04:34 PM
- File Size: 173.24MB
- Views: 1103
- Downloads: 821
- Author: Eliran Wong
- e-Sword Version: 9.x - 10.x
- Tab Name: OGNT
- Suggest New Tag:: interlinear, bible, gnt, greek, new testament, na28, na27, linguistics, opentext, tyndale house
If our e-Sword and MySword modules have blessed you, please consider a small donation.
Your donation pays only for dedicated server hosting, bandwidth, software licenses, and capital equipment (scanners, OCR equipment, etc).
Other Modules By Same Author
- Ver.1.4; Parsed BHS (PC & Apple); Biblia Hebraica Stuttgartensia (Enhanced; Interlinear; Parsing; Strong's; BHS concordance; TWOT no.; Gesenius Lexicon; BDB; BHS & KJV versifications, etc.); SHEBANQ; ETCBC 4b; Hebrew bible, BHSE
- Hebrew Bible; BHS (5th ed.); interlinear English; morphology; Strong's no.; Hebrew lexeme; analytical lexicon; ETCBC (version 4c); e-Sword (Mac / iOS / iPad / iPhone)
- SBL Greek New Testament (textual variants; visual comparison)
e-Sword 9+ Module Download:
Open Greek New Testament Resources [OGNT]; NA28 / NA27 Equivalent & Interlinear 2.5
Scripture New Testament Textual Criticism
9.x - 10.x
Suggest New Tag::
interlinear, bible, gnt, greek, new testament, na28, na27, linguistics, opentext, tyndale house
Notice to PC users: e-Sword modules made available here are HTML-based modules, which work properly in both Mac and iOS/iPhone/iPad. PC users, however, needs PC version 11 or newer to run files provided here.
Font settings, suggested by a PC user, Katoog:
"Use Tahoma version 7.00 as "Default Font" instead of Verdana.
click options and Font and select Tahoma in e-Sword 11"
Source: Open Greek New Testament Project available at https://github.com/eliranwong/OpenGNT
Description: The text of OGNT is currently the closest equivalent to the text of NA28, made available under a free license.
More details at: https://github.com/eliranwong/OpenGNT
Comparison between OGNT & NA28
Files available here at BibleSupport.com:
1) OGNT.dcti - You can lookup any Greek words in OGNT with this dictionary.
In PC, click a Greek word, and check result in OGNT dictionary.
In Mac / e-Sword X, select a Greek word > Right-click / Long-hold > "Define" > OGNT
In iPhone / iPad, select a Greek word > Long-tap > "Lookup" > OGNT
2) OGNT+lexi - An Analytical Lexicon on Open Greek New Testament + Tyndale Brief lexicon of Extended Strongs for Greek
3) OGNT.bbli - Plain Greek Text of Open Greek New Testament (Check morphology or meaning with dictionary file "OGNT.dcti")
4) OGNTv.bbli - Open Greek New Testament (w/ variants) [It is reported by a PC users that notes popover does not work in PC. Rick, the creator of e-Sword kindly replied that notes feature is only supported in official modules. I had sent all files here to Rick. These files may become official modules.]
5) OGNT+.bbli - Open Greek New Testament (w/ variants + Tyndale House's extended Strong's numbers + James Tauber's morphology)
6) OGNTii.bbli - Open Greek New Testament (Inline Interlinear Tyndale House's glosses w/ variants); sub-meanings of pronouns worked out by Eliran Wong
7) OGNTii+.bbli - Open Greek New Testament (Inline Interlinear Tyndale House's glosses w/ variants + Tyndale House's extended Strong's numbers + James Tauber's morphology)
8) OGNT-NET.bbli - Open Greek New Testament + OpenText Linguistic Annotation + Clause boundaries (blue brackets in superscript) + Phrase boundaries (red brackets in superscript) + The NET Bible® verse text (no Notes) - 2nd Edition; New Testament"
9) OGNTi+.bbli - Open Greek New Testament (Traditional Interlinear); 7-Layer vertical interlinear (Manuscript Word, Transliteration, Modern Greek Pronunciation, Lexeme, Extended Strong's numbers, RMAC morphological code, English gloss). This file is big. It may take time for old iPhone / iPad to load the data.
Remarks: OGNTi+ is displayed properly only in Mac or Apple devices. It is known that PC version of e-Sword is yet to support proper display of this module.
10) OGNTk.bbli - Created for the purpose of searching and for advanced users who read ancient manuscript. Formatted in Koine Greek: The lunate sigma “C” is used as in early New Testament manuscripts, instead of the miniscule sigma “σ” and terminal sigma “ς” used since the Middle Ages.
Remarks: OGNTk.bbli is created for reading with KoineGreek.ttf. Download file "KoineGreek.ttf.zip" here, unzip and install for proper reading of OGNTk.bbli. If properly installed, the text should look like the third column in the screenshot.
11) rmac.dcti - enhanced version of RMAC dictionary for description on morphological codes. Please note that it will replace official e-Sword rmac.dcti, which has only 1100 entries. Eliran Wong fixed wrong entries found in the original one, reformatted and added an extra of 289 entries in this enhanced version. In case you don't like this enhanced version, you can go back to the official one by downloading "rmac_eSwordOfficial.dcti.zip" Remarks: The official e-Sword version of rmac does not cover all morphological codes in OGNT project. This enhanced version is created to cover all missing codes and correct wrong entries in the official one.
12) LGNTDF.cmti - Levinsohn's Greek New Testament Discourse Features. You will like it if you like the work of this author: https://www.amazon.c...nsohn discourse
Abbreviations (variant indicators):
M=NA28 where words are different from NA27,
H=Tydale House GNT
Abbreviations (OpenText Linguistic Annotation):
conj - Conjunction
S - Subject
P - Predicator
C - Complement
A - Adjunct
Remarks: A helpful article is available at: http://opentext.org/...rticles/a8.html
Open Greek New Testament Project
Developer: Eliran Wong [Contact; BibleBento.com],
Source at https://github.com/eliranwong/OpenGNT/
Credits of original TANTT data:
"Tyndale House, Cambridge" [www.TyndaleHouse.com],
and "STEP Bible" [www.STEPBible.org]
and source at tyndale.github.io/STEPBible-Data/
OpenText Linguistic Annotation of the Greek New Testament
The OpenText.org Syntactically Annotated Greek New Testament
Stanley E. Porter
Matthew Brook O'Donnell
Jeffrey T. Reed
Latest work based on NA28 is available at: https://github.com/O...annotation_v1.0
"The annotation data has been migrated to a new, inline XML format by Christopher Land and the base text has been corrected and updated to the NA28 by Christopher Land and Ryder Wishart."
NET BIbleÂ® Copyright (2nd Edition)
THE NET BIBLEÂ®, New English Translation (NET)
Scripture quoted by permission. Quotations designated (NET) are from the NET BibleÂ® copyright Â©1996-2016 by Biblical Studies Press, L.L.C. http://netbible.com All rights reserved. The names: THE NET BIBLEÂ®, NEW ENGLISH TRANSLATION COPYRIGHT © 1996 BY BIBLICAL STUDIES PRESS, L.L.C. NET BibleÂ® IS A REGISTERED TRADEMARK THE NET BIBLEÂ® LOGO, SERVICE MARK COPYRIGHT © 1997 BY BIBLICAL STUDIES PRESS, L.L.C. ALL RIGHTS RESERVEDSATELLITE IMAGERY COPYRIGHT © RÃ˜HR PRODUCTIONS LTD. AND CENTRE NATIONAL D'Ã‰TUDES SPATIALES PHOTOGRAPHS COPYRIGHT © RÃ˜HR PRODUCTIONS LTD.
The NET BibleÂ® verse text (no Notes) can be used by anyone and integrated into your non-commercial project or publication upon condition of proper Biblical Studies Press copyright and organizational acknowledgments ... (http://netbible.com/...bible-copyright)
Levinsohn's Greek New Testament Discourse Features
These files contain Stephen Levinsohn's complete discourse features markup of the Greek New Testament (UBS4/NA27). This data was originally developed in BART and follow principles Levinsohn documented in his volume of Discourse Features of New Testament Greek.
What's New in Version 2.5 (See full changelog)
- 2.5 - added a commentary file on Levinsohn's Greek New Testament Discourse Features
- 2.4 - updated file "OGNT+.lexi, fixed entry G5484
- 2.3 updated OGNT-NET.bbli; annotations aligned with GNT_annotation_v1.0, newly updated by McMaster Divinity College
- 2.2 added OGNTi+ - Traditional Interlinear, works only in Mac / Apple Devices.
- 2.1 added OGNTk.bbli - Formatted in Koine Greek; created for advanced users
- 2.0 added rmac.dcti - enhanced version of RMAC dictionary for description on morphological codes. Please note that it will replace official e-Sword rmac.dcti, which has only 1100 entries. Eliran Wong fixed wrong entries found in the original one, reformatted and added an extra of 289 entries in this enhanced version.
- 1.9 align book abbreviations in OGNT+.lexi with e-Sword abbreviations so that bible reference works properly
- 1.8 Credits information added
- 1.7 added OGNT-NET.bbli - Open Greek New Testament + OpenText Linguistic Annotation + Clause boundaries (blue brackets in superscript) + Phrase boundaries (red brackets in superscript) + The NET Bible® verse text (no Notes) - 2nd Edition; New Testament"
- 1.6 added OGNTii.bbli - Open Greek New Testament (Inline Interlinear Tyndale House's glosses w/ variants)
- 1.5 added OGNTii+.bbli - Open Greek New Testament (Inline Interlinear Tyndale House's glosses w/ variants + Tyndale House's extended Strong's numbers + James Tauber's morphology)
- 1.4 OGNT+.lexi added
- 1.3 correct OGNT+.bbli; added Strong's number support in table "Details"
- 1.2 correct OGNT+.bbli, fixed an issue on accents so that OGNT+ can work properly with OGNT.dcti; added separator between Strong's numbers and morphology
- 1.1 correct OGNTv.bbli, added 5 missing variants
- 1.0 correct accents to make dictionary working in e-Sword X