- New Content
- Message Board
SUPPORT TOPIC File Information
- Submitted: Nov 15 2017 03:52 PM
- Last Updated: Nov 15 2017 03:52 PM
- File Size: 1.67MB
- Views: 887
- Downloads: 22
- Author: Bodin Florin Ciprian
- Suggest New Tag:: PeshittaROv2Ch
- MySword Version:: 1.X
If our e-Sword and MySword modules have blessed you, please consider a small donation.
Your donation pays only for dedicated server hosting, bandwidth, software licenses, and capital equipment (scanners, OCR equipment, etc).
Other Modules By Same Author
MySword (Mobile) Module Download:
Peshitta Alphabetisation to Romanian (Peshitta RO) 2.1
Scripture New Testament
How do I view MySword modules?
Note: After you download the file to your PC or your android device, the file must then be moved to the MySword folder on your android device. If downloading directly to your android device, you may need to install a file explorer app to be able to move the file to your MySword folder if your device does not have one already.
Bodin Florin Ciprian
Suggest New Tag::
The Syriac New Testament (The Peshitta)
Transliterated Version for E-Sword by Bodin Florin Ciprian 2014 based on the version made by Robert Hommel 2006.
The Syriac text is coded according to the Michigan-Claremont transliteration scheme adapted for Romanian:
What's New in Version 2.1 (See full changelog)
- v1.0 First Version.
- v2.0 Using "+" for teth since "th" can be confused with "tau-hei". Using "x" for "heth" since "ch" can be confused with "caf-hei".
- v2.1 Since this version you can searching a phrase of words with special characters and you need a modern font such as Calibri.
- v2.1-Plus Added 2John, 3John, and Judah, the 3 missing books imported and adapted from Peshitta X (Transliterated).
- v2.1-Ch Version for Android using "ch" for "heth".