- New Content
- Message Board
SUPPORT TOPIC File Information
- Submitted: Sep 05 2017 05:55 AM
- Last Updated: Today, 10:24 AM
- File Size: 33.38MB
- Views: 4275
- Downloads: 724
- Author: E.M. Zerr, J.W. McGarvey, B.W. Johnson, David Lipscomb, H.Leo Boles, Guy N. Woods and Others
- e-Sword Version: 9.x - 10.x
- Tab Name: ZerrCBC
If our e-Sword and MySword modules have blessed you, please consider a small donation.
Your donation pays only for dedicated server hosting, bandwidth, software licenses, and capital equipment (scanners, OCR equipment, etc).
e-Sword 9+ Module Download:
Zerr Combined BIble Commentary Version 2.6
New Testament Gospels Church of Christ History Biblical Studies *** Jesus Studies NT History Matthew Mark Luke John Acts Romans Corinthians Galatians Ephesians Philippians Colossians Thessalonians Timothy Titus Philemon Hebrews James Peter 1 2 3 John Jude Revelation
E.M. Zerr, J.W. McGarvey, B.W. Johnson, David Lipscomb, H.Leo Boles, Guy N. Woods and Others
9.x - 10.x
Version 2.6---Added Foy E. Wallace's Revelation Commentary
to the Verse Notes for Revelation. His Commentary on the
Book of Revelation is Complete! Wallace's Commentary is
located in the Verse Notes. E.M. Zerr's Commentary will
appear first, followed by the Commentary on Revelation by
Wallace. We are Continuing John T. Hind's Commentary on
Revelation, with Chapters 1-7 already Completed...
Now Includes "Vision of the Ages" by B.W. Johnson.
This Commentary on the Book of Revelation is located in the
Book Notes for Revelation. In Hardcover this Commentary is
over 300 pages. I will go back later to improve the Scripture
ToolTips in this excellent Commentary.
Book Notes and Verse Notes are Complete from Matthew
thru Revelation. Chapter Notes are Complete from
Matthew Chapter One thru Revelation Chapter Seven. The
bulk of the Chapter Notes for Revelation is John T. Hinds
Commentary on the Book of Revelation.
New Testament Commentary by Guy N. Woods
now includes the following Commentary:
1st and 2nd Peter by Guy N. Woods (Book and Chapter Notes)
1st-2nd-3rd John by Guy N. Woods (See Book and Chapter Notes)
Jude by Guy N. Woods (See Book and Chapter Notes)
The above are ©1966 by Guy N. Woods.
Brother Woods lived from 1908 to 1993 and was a former
editor of the Gospel Advocate (est. 1855).
Extensive Introduction to the Book of James by J.W.
Roberts added to the Book Notes for James 10/31/17.
Commentary for James by J.W. Roberts is Complete
in the Chapter Notes for the Book of James
Zerr Combined Bible Commentary has been
updated on Monday 11/20/2017.
Book Notes Now Include Bible Study Lessons By R.C. Bell
1. Romans (52 Lessons)
2. Galatians (20 Lessons)
3. Ephesians (20 Lessons)
4. Philippians (12 Lessons)
Chapter Notes are Complete for the Book of Hebrews.
Chapter Notes Commentary on Hebrews by Robert Milligan.
Chapter Notes for Hebrews also includes Notes and Commentary
by Coffman and others, Outlines by Mark Copeland and Review
Questions on each chapter by E.M. Zerr.
View an example of a Greek Interlinear Verse-by-Verse Commentary,
- Simply view our Chapter Notes for 1st Corinthians 13, or view
our Verse Notes for 1st Thessalonians Chapter One. Tell us if
you like this idea. We welcome your feedback or suggestions...
Chapter Notes for this Combined BIble Commentary are
written by J.W. McGarvey, H. Leo Boles, David Lipscomb,
Guy N. Woods, and other great preachers from the
Restoration Movement. Commentaries by these writers
are found at the beginning of each Book's Chapter Notes.
They are followed by Extensive Notes and Commentary
by Burton Coffman and other gospel preachers. Next,
comes Special Chapter Outlines for each chapter in this
Commentary. Most of these outlines are by Mark Copeland
and selected preachers. The Chapter Notes are concluded
with Chapter Review Questions by E.M. Zerr.
Book Notes are taken from the Commentary and Writings
of the preachers listed above. Many will also include more
Outlines by Mark Copeland, plus more Review Questions for
the Book Notes of each Bible Book in this Commentary.
For more detailed information about this Conservative Bible
Commentary, when in e-Sword, click on 'Commentary' then
scroll down and click on the 'Information' Item in the Menu.
Here Is What's Planned for this Commentary:.
(Check Out the PDF Versions listed below:)
These will be added to the appropriate Chapter Notes.
The appropriate Verse-by-Verse Notes by E.M. Zerr
will be added to the Verse Notes for each book added.
- Commentary on Matthew by H. Leo Boles
- Commentary on Mark by Charles Elias Webb Dorris
- Commentary on Luke by H. Leo Boles (Completed)
- Commentary on John by David Lipscomb (Completed)
- Commentary on Acts by H. Leo Boles (Completed)
- Commentary on Romans by David Lipscomb (Completed)
- Exegetical and Analytical Commentary On Romans by I.B. Grubbs (Completed)
- Commentary on First Corinthians by David Lipscomb (Completed)
- Commentary on Second Corinthians and Galatians by David Lipscomb (Completed)
- Commentary on Ephesians, Philippians and Colossians by David Lipscomb (Completed)
- Commentary on 1-2 Thess, 1-2 Tim, Titus, Philemon by David Lipscomb (Completed)
- Commentary on Hebrews by Robert Milligan (Completed)
- Commentary on James by J.W. Roberts (Completed)
- Commentary on Epistles of Peter, John and Jude by Guy N. Woods
(1st Peter Completed) (2nd Peter Completed)
(1st-2nd-3rd John Complete) (Jude Completed)
- Commentary on Revelation by John T. Hinds
(Rev 1-7 Completed)
- Commentary on Revelation by Foy E. Wallace
(Completed---See Verse Notes)
- Epistles of the Apostle Paul by I.B. Grubbs
- Commentary on Hebrews by I.B. Grubbs
- Commentary On The Book of Revelation by Foy Wallace (WORDsearch Version Here)
- Vision of the Ages by B.W. Johnson on Revelation (Added on 11/17/2017)
- Commentary and Notes on Revelation by Rick Sparks and/or Richard Riggins
- 16,000 New Testament Questions Available Here (Complete PDF Version)
- E.M. Zerr's Bible Commentary Available Here for Genesis thru Revelation (Individual PDF Books)
- Zerr's Complete Bible Commentary For WORDsearch Bible (Gen-Rev Click Here)
- Click Here To Contact Us and Report any Errors in this Commentary
- This is a Conservative Commentary containing Conservative Notes and Commentary
- Designed to promote the truth of God's Word and not man-made doctrines
What's New in Version Version 2.6 (See full changelog)
- Version 1.8 uploaded 10/12/2017 --The Version is now complete for Matthew thru 1st Corinthians, with all Verse Notes for 2nd Corinthians Complete.
- Version 1.8.1 uploaded 10/13/2017 - Includes added Chapter Notes for 2nd Corinthians and Questions
- Version 1.8.2 uploaded 10/13/2017 - includes Verse Notes and Chapter Notes for Galatians.
- Version 1.8.3 uploaded 10/14/2017 - Includes Commentary by Lipscomb for Romans and Galatians
- Version 1.8.4 10/15/2017 Includes Ephesians
- Version 1.8.5 10/16/2017 includes Philippians
- Version 1.8.6 10/17/2017 Includes Colossians
- Version 1.8.7 10/17/2017 Includes 1st Thess.
- Version 1.8.8 10/18/2017 Includes Update for the 1st Thess. Commentary and Notes.
- Version 1.8.9 10/18/2017 Includes Verse Notes from Matthew thru Titus
- Version 1.8.9 - Updated on 10/20/2017 Matt-Philemon.
- Version 1.8.9 - Updated on 10?23/2017
- Version 1.8.9 - Updated on 10/24/2017 - Hebrews
- Version 1.9-10/24/2017 - renamed to ZerrCBC
- Version 1.9.1 10/25/2017 Verse Notes thru 2nd Peter
- Version 1.9.2 10/25/2017 Verse Notes for Jude
- Version 1.9.2 10/31/2017 Hebrews and James Notes
- Version 2.0 11/03/2017 - Hebrews & James Complete
- Version 2.1 11/06/2017 - 1st Peter Book Notes and 1st Peter 1-5 Chapter Notes by Guy N. Woods
- Version 2.2 11/07/2017 = 1st & 2nd Peter Complete!
- Version 2.2.1 11/09/2017-1st John ch One to Four
- Version 2.3 11/11/2017 - Matt-Jude Now Completed!
- Version 2.3.1 11/12/2017 - Rev Book Notes & Rev 1
- Version 2.3.2 11/14/2017 - Rev 1-3 Completed
- Version 2.3.3 11/15/2017 - Rev 4 Commentary added
- Version 2.3.3 11/15/2017 - Verse Notes thru Rev 16
- Version 2.4 11/15/17 Matt-Rev Verse Notes Complete
- Version 2.4.1 11/17/17 Matt 1 thru Rev 7 Completed
- Version 2.5 11/17/17 Added "Vision of the Ages" by
- by B.W. Johnson on Revelation
- Version 2.6 11/21/17 - Foy Wallace Commentary on Revelation is Completed---Located in Verse Notes.