- New Content
- Message Board
SUPPORT TOPIC File Information
- Submitted: Dec 10 2016 03:32 PM
- Last Updated: Dec 10 2016 06:13 PM
- File Size: 1.48MB
- Views: 1677
- Downloads: 67
- Author: Jim Musser
- e-Sword Version: 9.x - 10.x
- Tab Name: TufIDs
If our e-Sword and MySword modules have blessed you, please consider a small donation.
Your donation pays only for dedicated server hosting, bandwidth, software licenses, and capital equipment (scanners, OCR equipment, etc).
Other Modules By Same Author
- Deep Blue Registry for PCs
- King James Bible: Purple Letter Edition
- King James Purple Letter Edition
- King James Purple Letter Edition KJP for PCs
- King James Purple Letter Edition KJP for iPad/iPhone
- Deep Blue Registry of tough-to-resolve scripture entities for PCs
- KJP - King James Purple Letter Edition of the Bible for PCs
- King James Bible: Purple Letter Edition for Apple devices
e-Sword 9+ Module Download:
Deep Blue Registry of tough-to-resolve scripture entities for Apple 1.2
9.x - 10.x
A registry of passages with difficult to resolve nouns or pronouns with explanations for their resolution
This “Deep Blue Registry” is a commentary with entries for the Bible passages that contain nouns or pronouns that are difficult to determine who they refer to. It is a catalog of over 200 Bible passages and 700 verses (the 'tough ones', if you will) found in 33 of the 66 books of the Bible. This Registry was compiled as part of the project that produced the KJP (King James Purple) version of the Bible and seeks to aid in resolving ambiguous entity references within scripture. While it was KJV based, it addresses grammatical ambiguities found in virtually all English language translations of the Bible; and thus may be useful when used with other English language translations.
This is the ios (iPad / iPhone) - .cmti version.
What's New in Version 1.2 (See full changelog)
- July 13, 2016 - made corrections to the "Resolution" section of three Registry entries.
- Dec 5, 2016 - Inserted a new entry for Romans 3:4