- New Content
- Message Board
SUPPORT TOPIC File Information
- Submitted: Apr 04 2016 04:19 AM
- Last Updated: Oct 16 2016 02:57 PM
- File Size: 154.02MB
- Views: 15640
- Downloads: 8,366
- Suggest New Tag:: GRV, interlinear, variants, strong, parsing, morphology, english, greek, new testament
- MySword Version:: 1.X
If our e-Sword and MySword modules have blessed you, please consider a small donation.
Your donation pays only for dedicated server hosting, bandwidth, software licenses, and capital equipment (scanners, OCR equipment, etc).
Other Modules By Same Author
- No modules found
MySword (Mobile) Module Download:
GRVi 4.2 (corrected); Greek-English Interlinear NT (Interlinear; Variants + NA28 markers; Strong's no.; Parsing; English glossary [Mac/iPad/iPhone or PC v11] & [Android - MySword] 4.2 (corrected)
How do I view MySword modules?
Note: After you download the file to your PC or your android device, the file must then be moved to the MySword folder on your android device. If downloading directly to your android device, you may need to install a file explorer app to be able to move the file to your MySword folder if your device does not have one already.
Suggest New Tag::
GRV, interlinear, variants, strong, parsing, morphology, english, greek, new testament
Updated on: 16 OCT 2016: Five more apple files adapted for PC e-Sword version 11+, work with a newly uploaded LSJU for e-Sword at:
Updated on: 16 SEPT 2016: ONE file updated ONLY: GRVi.bbl.mybible
- corrected versification in Rev 12:18-13:1
Updated on: 26 AUG 2016: ONE file updated ONLY: greekntint+27AUG2016.zip
corrected the following definitions, noted by Jon.
Thanks Jon for corrections (please refer to review session for details).
- X better
- another form for
- but perhaps strengthened from the base of
- or perhaps rather of a base of
- perhaps by reduplication of the base of
remarks: in the future, I will only work on updating the file greekntint+.bbli, if necessary, as Rick had corrected some of my old data. so this file should contain all the best updates so far.
Updated on: 26 AUG 2016
ONE e-Sword File [Mac/iPad/iPhone or PC v11] uploaded: greekntint+.bbli (corrected an error found in the official e-Sword module "Greek NT INT+")
First, thanks you Rick Meyers reformatting materials here to make it as an official module for wider public.
He also help correcting versification in Rev 12:18 - 13:1
The module I uploaded here is modified from that official file, adding one more correction.
56 instances of English glossary for the Greek word "Πιλάτος" had been corrected from "close-pressed" to "Pilate"
This error was first noted by Katoog, a biblesupport.com user here.
Thanks Katoog for pointing out this mistake.
Files you may need:
For e-Sword (Mac, iPad, iPhone, PC version 11),
All *.bbli files are bible files, only difference in layout
GRVi.dcti is ONLY needed for checking Strong's no. and morphology information of words in GRV.bbli
(Please help check the modules with PC version 11, the most up-to-date one. I don't have a PC, but I was informed that these modules now run in most up-to-date e-Sword for PC.)
For MySword (Android),
GRVi.bbl.mybible (bible module), the most up-to-date one, 4.2, no longer need ALBG
LSJU.dct.mybible and MOUNCE.dct.mybible are two useful Greek lexicons for lookup of Greek lexemes embedded in bible module.
GRVii+.bbli added (this is in inline-interlinear layout whereas GRVi+ is in traditional interlinear layout; their contents are the same.)
Version 4.2 - Only e-Sword (Apple / Mac / iPad / iOS) file "GRVi+" updated
- size of GRVi+ significantly reduced, from 33.8MB to 23.63MB
- position of variants' markers fixed
- position of brackets for non-NA28 variants fixed
- new screenshot of e-Sword file uploaded
Version 4.1 - Only e-Sword (Apple / Mac / iPad / iOS) file "GRVi+" updated
- GRVi+ updated, words multiple Strong's numbers / morphology layout fixed
- position of variants' markers adjusted
Version 4.0 - Only e-Sword (Apple / Mac / iPad / iOS) file "GRVi+" updated
- GRVi+ updated to traditional interlinear view, see new screenshot ... (honestly, I had not seen any e-sword files, in this traditional interlinear view ... hope you enjoy this one)
Version 3.6 - Only MySword bible module updated
- option to hide/show lemma [rather than option to hide/show transliteration]
Version 3.5 - Only MySword bible module updated
- option to hide/show transliteration for all users, through "LONG-TAP" "Bible View Preferences" (Previously, I did not aware that normal-tap of "bible view preferences" is available only to premium / deluxe version.
- fix text color in dark background.
Version 3.4 - Only MySword bible module updated
- Long-Tap (i.e. tap and hold) "Bible view preferences" button, a window comes up for users to Show / Hide the followings elements:
- non-NA28 variants
- markers for variants
- bible links (at the end of each verse; this link works well only if you set a preferred NT translation in popup preference)
Difference between Apple & Android modules:
Apple modules has 3 bible files & 1 dictionary file:
GRVii+.bbli - Greek-English Interlinear; Lemma word; Strong's numbers; Parsing
GRVi+.bbli - Greek-English Interlinear; Lemma word; Strong's numbers; Parsing (traditional interlinear; Greek work right top of other elembents.)
GRVi.bbli - Greek-English Interlinear; you need to install GRVi.dcti dictionary module for parsing; highlight & right click a Greek word, and "Define" in GRVi
GRV.bbli - only Greek text; you need to install GRVi.dcti dictionary module for parsing; highlight & right click a Greek word, and "Define" in GRVi
GRVi.dcti - dictionary of parsing information and Strong's numbers for all greek words in GRVi modules
Version 3.3 - non-NA28 variants set in gray color; a bible reference link placed at the end of each verse (must set a "Preferences > Popups > Preferred NT translation" for it to work).
Version 3.2 - further fixes
Version 3.1 - further fixes
Version 3.0 - numerous fixes, much nicer now
Version 2.3 - one English translation mapping updated
Version 2.2 - sixteen English translation mappings updated
Version 2.1 - all English glossaries totally reworked; first meaning, rather than first KJV word, is from Strong's Greek dictionary for each English translation.
This module is built from GRV, officially provided by MySword team.
Source of English glossaries: https://github.com/o...ee/master/greek
Source of MOUNCE dictionary: Source: https://github.com/b...unce/dictionary
The source above state that it is for free usage. Only requirement is to display the following information.
Mounce Concise Greek-English Dictionary
Copyright 1993 All Rights Reserved
Source of LSJU: theword.net
Setting "Bible View Preferences
Strong's links on text > [TURN IT ON]
Interlinear View > [TURN IT ON]
Show Transliteration > [TURN IT ON]
Show Interlinear Text > [TURN IT ON]
 Three-layer interlinear, i.e. Greek manuscript, Greek lemma, English glossary
 Each Greek manuscript is embedded with Strong's numbers and Parsing links, provided by theWord module, as MySword team reserved. So "Strongs link on text functions" work now. You no longer need ALBG for this module.
 Each Greek lemma is linked to my version of LSJU (unabridged)
 Each English glossary is linked to my version of MOUNCE Greek dictionary
 English glossaries are taken from standard Strong's Greek dictionary, only the first choice of glossary in each entry is taken, so very consistent in this MySword module.
You have to install all four files (1 bible & 3 dictionaries) in this download page for everything to work. (from version 2.0 onwards, you no longer need ALBG for passing information.)
All dictionaries files provided in this download page are same as those I put somewhere at biblesupport.com some time ago. I put here too for your convenience.
Modificaiton or enhancement made in GRV
variants are further separated into two group; Alexandrian variants and others
non-Alexandrian variants are enclosed with a pair of bracklets
NA28 marker (not text) added
versification matched standard critical Greek edition, like NA28 (see Rev 13:1 and 12:17, 18; 3Jn 1:14-15; Act 19:40-41; 2Cor 13:12-14)
English glossary are added from standard Strong's Greek dictionary.
Below are detailed list of enhancements or modifications I made in GRV for my another module http://www.biblesupp...s-interlinear/. Many of these apply to this module as well:
- Variant markers of NA28 (marked by ν) are added. Major differences are in Jas 1:20; 2:3, 4, 15; 4:10; 1Pe 1:6, 16 (x2); 2:5, 25; 4:16; 5:1, 9, 10; 2Pe 2:6, 11, 15, 18, 20; 3:6, 10, 16 (x2), 18; 1Jn 1:7; 3:7; 5:10, 18; 2Jn 1:5, 12; 3Jn 1:4; Jud 1:5, 18 (x2)
- duplicated Strong's numbers for the same word were deleted.
- duplicated lemma for the same word were deleted.
- all lemma words are linked to popular dictionaries.
- all words are formatted consistently in order, like [wt]βιβλος[WG976][WTN-NSF l="βίβλος"]. This makes the verse rule applied consistently to all words.
- Variants are further separated into two groups, V1 & V2
- Verse rule is modified that two different groups of variants are in different color. [Advanced users may modify verse rule in order to display what they like.]
- ν = ΝΑ28 [=UBS5]
- α = Alexandrian [= UBS3/UBS4/NA26/NA27]
- τ = Stephens 1550 Textus Receptus.
- σ = Scrivener 1894 Textus Receptus
- β = Byzantine Majority
- user must install my another dictionary, ALBG (http://www.biblesupp...ctionary-links/), Analytical Lexicon of Biblical Greek, in order to access all parsing information.
- user can change text color or dictionary link to each word through verse rule modification, easily. (suggested freeware: DB Browser for SQLite at http://sqlitebrowser.org)
Remarks: Dictionaries for lookup lemma words have to be installed separately. I had uploaded MorphGNT, Mounce New Testament Lexicon / Dictionary and LSJU (unabridged) at biblesupport.com. You can found MLSJ from MySword download.
However, please do NOT ask me for copyrighted materials, like BDAG.
What's New in Version 4.2 (corrected) (See full changelog)
- Updated on: 26 AUG 2016
- ONE e-Sword File [Mac/iPad/iPhone or PC v11] uploaded: greekntint+.bbli (corrected an error found in the official e-Sword module "Greek NT INT+")
- First, thanks you Rick Meyers reformatting materials here to make it as an official module for wider public.
- He also help correcting versification in Rev 12:18 - 13:1
- The module I uploaded here is modified from that official file, adding one more correction.
- 56 instances of English glossary for the Greek word "Πιλάτος" had been corrected from "close-pressed" to "Pilate"
- This error was first noted by Katoog, a biblesupport.com user here.
- Thanks Katoog for pointing out this mistake.
- Eliran Wong