- New Content
- Message Board
SUPPORT TOPIC File Information
- Submitted: Mar 14 2016 06:39 AM
- Last Updated: Apr 04 2016 02:15 AM
- File Size: 15.18MB
- Views: 3495
- Downloads: 727
- Suggest New Tag:: Greek, variants, LXX, NA28
- MySword Version:: 1.X
If our e-Sword and MySword modules have blessed you, please consider a small donation.
Your donation pays only for dedicated server hosting, bandwidth, software licenses, and capital equipment (scanners, OCR equipment, etc).
Other Modules By Same Author
- No modules found
MySword (Mobile) Module Download:
Greek Bible 2.0 (Fixed ALXX & Enhanced GRV); parsing & Strong' no. linked to analytical lexicon; variants reading including NA28 marker 2.0
How do I view MySword modules?
Note: After you download the file to your PC or your android device, the file must then be moved to the MySword folder on your android device. If downloading directly to your android device, you may need to install a file explorer app to be able to move the file to your MySword folder if your device does not have one already.
Suggest New Tag::
Greek, variants, LXX, NA28
Suggested Popup Setting: Preferences > Popups > Dictionary link as popup > [TURN IT ON]
Simply fixed ALXX and Enhanced GRV
while I created the Analytical Lexicon of Biblical Greek (http://www.biblesupp...ctionary-links/), I found 4 typos or broken links in official ALXX, I provide a fix here + enhanced GRV. ... I may update my another module Combined Greek and Hebrew Bible later at http://www.biblesupp...s-interlinear/.
This module is designed to be used together with my Analytical Lexicon of Biblical Greek (http://www.biblesupport.com/e-sword-downloads/file/10774-analytical-lexicon-of-biblical-greek-lxx-gnt-parsing-strong-lemma-dictionary-links/), for Strong's numbers and parsing information.
Source for this download: from mysword.info This module is built from 2 modules, ALXX & GRV, officially provided by MySword team.
Fixed two things found in original ALXX module
1) Fixed 4 typos / broken links in original ALXX module: [19.78.42], ε εκ[WG1537][WTprep], [19.150.5] αλαλαγμου[WT2 GSM], [23.14.2] κατακληρονομησουσιν[WTVF FAI3P], [14.30.22] συνιοντων[WG4895][WTV) PAPGP]
2) Fixed misplacement of "(" like ") (" in some LXX verse no. reference
Modificaiton or enhancement made in GRV
- variants are further separated into two group; Alexandrian variants and othersnon-Alexandrian variants are yellow-green brackets; NA28 marker (not text) added
- versification matched standard critical Greek edition, like NA28 (see Rev 13:1 and 12:17, 18; 3Jn 1:14-15; Act 19:40-41; 2Cor 13:12-14)
Below are detailed list of enhancements or modifications I made in GRV for my another module http://www.biblesupp...s-interlinear/. Many of these apply to this module as well:
Variant markers of NA28 (marked by ν) are added. Major differences are in Jas 1:20; 2:3, 4, 15; 4:10; 1Pe 1:6, 16 (x2); 2:5, 25; 4:16; 5:1, 9, 10; 2Pe 2:6, 11, 15, 18, 20; 3:6, 10, 16 (x2), 18; 1Jn 1:7; 3:7; 5:10, 18; 2Jn 1:5, 12; 3Jn 1:4; Jud 1:5, 18 (x2)
duplicated Strong's numbers for the same word were deleted.
duplicated lemma for the same word were deleted.
all lemma words are linked to popular dictionaries.
all words are formatted consistently in order, like [wt]βιβλος[WG976][WTN-NSF l="βίβλος"]. This makes the verse rule applied consistently to all words.
Variants are further separated into two groups, V1 & V2
Verse rule is modified that two different groups of variants are in different color. [Advanced users may modify verse rule in order to display what they like.]
Markers for Variants:
ν = ΝΑ28 [=UBS5]
α = Alexandrian [= UBS3/UBS4/NA26/NA27]
τ = Stephens 1550 Textus Receptus.
σ = Scrivener 1894 Textus Receptus
β = Byzantine Majority
- user must install my another dictionary, ALBG (http://www.biblesupp...ctionary-links/), Analytical Lexicon of Biblical Greek, in order to access all parsing information.
- user can change text color or dictionary link to each word through verse rule modification, easily. (suggested freeware: DB Browser for SQLite at http://sqlitebrowser.org)
Remarks: Dictionaries for lookup lemma words have to be installed separately. I had uploaded MorphGNT, Mounce New Testament Lexicon / Dictionary and LSJU (unabridged) at biblesupport.com. You can found MLSJ from MySword download.
However, please do NOT ask me for copyrighted materials, like BDAG.
What's New in Version 2.0 (See full changelog)
- Version 2.0
- - important fixed for text display and links
- Version 1.2
- - further fix of 19 duplicated words with brackets
- Version 1.1
- - further distinguish two groups of variants by setting the non-Alaxandrian readings with gray colour. (you can change through verse rule)
- - remove duplicated words with brackets to further enhance smooth readings.