- New Content
- Message Board
SUPPORT TOPIC File Information
- Submitted: Mar 09 2016 02:33 PM
- Last Updated: Mar 09 2016 03:00 PM
- File Size: 10.56MB
- Views: 3245
- Downloads: 732
- Author: MorphGNT
- Suggest New Tag:: Greek, NT, morphology
- MySword Version:: 1.X
If our e-Sword and MySword modules have blessed you, please consider a small donation.
Your donation pays only for dedicated server hosting, bandwidth, software licenses, and capital equipment (scanners, OCR equipment, etc).
Other Modules By Same Author
- No modules found
MySword (Mobile) Module Download:
MorphGNT Lexicon; Morphological Greek New Testament Lexicon 1.0
How do I view MySword modules?
Note: After you download the file to your PC or your android device, the file must then be moved to the MySword folder on your android device. If downloading directly to your android device, you may need to install a file explorer app to be able to move the file to your MySword folder if your device does not have one already.
Suggest New Tag::
Greek, NT, morphology
Open Source: https://github.com/m...logical-lexicon
Source file: lexemes.yami
This file is part of Morphological Greek New Testament (MorphGNT) project
What this dictionary does?
- search either by lexemes or by Strong's numbers
- an Enlgish glossary
- exchanges of headwords between BDAG, Danker, Dodson, Mounce
- exchanges between Strong's numbers and GK numbers
- full citation-form and part of speech
- Mounce Morphological categories
- excellent at bridging different lexicons
Why this file?
I had created this file sometimes ago. I found it very useful for checking entries for different lexicons. I release this module now, because I will release soon a fully parsed interlinear Greek New Testament, which links to this lexicon. <<< of course, open source, no worry ...
Other files you may be interested in ..
- 8,417 Total Files
- 50 Total Categories
- 218 Total Contributors
- 4,887,895 Total Downloads
- Bible Atlas and Color New Testament Charts and Maps Latest File
- djmarko53 Latest Submitter