File Name: MorphGNT Lexicon; Morphological Greek New Testament Lexicon
File Submitter: Eliran Wong
File Submitted: 09 Mar 2016
File Category: DictionariesAuthor: MorphGNT
Suggest New Tag:: Greek, NT, morphology
Open Source: https://github.com/m...logical-lexicon
Source file: lexemes.yami
This file is part of Morphological Greek New Testament (MorphGNT) project
What this dictionary does?
- search either by lexemes or by Strong's numbers
- an Enlgish glossary
- exchanges of headwords between BDAG, Danker, Dodson, Mounce
- exchanges between Strong's numbers and GK numbers
- full citation-form and part of speech
- Mounce Morphological categories
- excellent at bridging different lexicons
Why this file?
I had created this file sometimes ago. I found it very useful for checking entries for different lexicons. I release this module now, because I will release soon a fully parsed interlinear Greek New Testament, which links to this lexicon. <<< of course, open source, no worry ...