- New Content
- Message Board
SUPPORT TOPIC File Information
- Submitted: Feb 22 2013 10:15 PM
- Last Updated: Feb 22 2013 10:15 PM
- File Size: 1.04MB
- Views: 6446
- Downloads: 3,250
- Author: Dwight L. Moody
- e-Sword Version: 9.x - 10.x
- Tab Name: QuietHour
If our e-Sword and MySword modules have blessed you, please consider a small donation.
Your donation pays only for dedicated server hosting, bandwidth, software licenses, and capital equipment (scanners, OCR equipment, etc).
Other Modules By Same Author
- Dwight L. Moody Collection (25 files)
- Moody, Dwight L. - Pleasure and Profit in Bible Study
- Moody, Dwight L - Men of the Bible
- Moody, Dwight L - Bible Characters
- Moody, Dwight L. - The Seven "I Wills" of Christ
- Moody, Dwight L. - That Gospel Sermon on the Blessed Hope
- Moody, Dwight L. - Sowing and Reaping
- Moody, Dwight L. - Best Thoughts and Discourses
e-Sword 9+ Module Download:
Moody, Dwight L. - Thoughts for the Quiet Hour
Devotional Living a Christian Life
Dwight L. Moody
9.x - 10.x
Dwight L. Moody edited and compiled these "quiet thoughts" for short devotions.
He used excerpts from many great preachers and authors: F.B. Meyer, Spurgeon, George Müller, Macduff, G. Campbell Morgan, A.B. Simpson, Alexander McLaren, Bonar, and many more.
About Dwight L. Moody
Moody, Dwight Lyman (February 5, 1837–December 22, 1899), was an American evangelist. He held crusades in the United States and Great Britain, with the hymn writer Ira D. Sankey. He founded the Moody Bible Institute in Chicago, 1899, and several other schools.