- New Content
- Message Board
SUPPORT TOPIC File Information
- Submitted: Jun 17 2012 11:59 PM
- Last Updated: Jun 23 2012 05:29 PM
- File Size: 1.99MB
- Views: 2527
- Downloads: 371
- Author: Whyte, Alexander
- e-Sword Version: 9.x - 10.x
- Suggest New Tag:: Bunyan, Pilgrim's Progress, The Holy War
If our e-Sword and MySword modules have blessed you, please consider a small donation.
Your donation pays only for dedicated server hosting, bandwidth, software licenses, and capital equipment (scanners, OCR equipment, etc).
e-Sword 9+ Module Download:
Whyte, Alexander - Bunyan Characters (Series I-IV)
Puritan Biography Church History
9.x - 10.x
Suggest New Tag::
Bunyan, Pilgrim's Progress, The Holy War
Bunyan Characters - Lectures Delivered in St. George’s Free Church Edinburgh - by Alexander Whyte, D.D. (I-IV)
Bunyan Characters - First Series - Pilgrim's Progress Part 1
06. Mr. Worldly Wiseman
07. Goodwill, the Gatekeeper
08. The Interpreter
11. Simple, Sloth, and Presumption
12. The Three Shining Ones at the Cross
13. Formalist and Hypocrisy
14. Timorous and Mistrust
19. Judge Hate-Good
20. Faithful in Vanity Fair
22. Giant Despair
Bunyan Characters – Second Series - Pilgrim's Progress Part 2
29. The Flatterer
34. Mrs. Timorous
36. Mr. Brisk
37. Mr. Skill
38. The Shepherd Boy
39. Old Honest
40. Mr. Fearing
41. Feeble Mind
43. Mr. Ready-to-Halt
46. Madam Bubble
50. The Enchanted Ground
51. The Land of Beulah
52. The Swelling of Jordan
Bunyan Characters – Third Series – The Holy War
53. Holy War - The Book
54. The City of Mansoul and its Cinque Ports
57. The King's Palace
58. My Lord Willbewill
60. Old Mr. Prejudice, the Keeper of Ear-Gate, With His Sixty Deaf Men Under Him
61. Captain Anything
63. Stiff Mr. Loth-to-Stoop
64. That Varlet Ill-Pause, the Devil's Orator
65. Mr. Penny-Wise-and-Pound-Foolish, and Mr. Get-I'-The-Hundred-and-Lose-I'-The-Shire
66. The Devil's Last Card
67. Mr. Prywell
68. Young Captain Self-Deniel
69. Five Pickt Men
70. Mr. Desires-Awake
71. Mr. Wet-Eyes
72. Mr. Humble the Juryman, and Miss Humble-mind the Servant-Maid
73. Master Think-Well, the Late and Only Son of Old Mr. Meditation
74. Mr. God's-Peace, a Goodly Person, and a Sweet-Natured Gentleman
75. The Established Church of Mansoul, and Mr. Conscience One of Her Parish Ministers
76. A Fast Day in Mansoul
77. A Feast Day in Mansoul
78. Emmanuel's Livery
79. Mansoul's Magna Charta
80. Emmanuel's Last Charge to Mansoul - Concerning the Remainders of Sin in the Regenerate
Bunyan Characters – Fourth Series – Grace Abounding
81. I Never Went to School to Plato or Aristotle.
82. I Was Overrun With The Spirit Of Superstition.
83. Before I Had Dined I Shook the Sermon Out of my Mind.
84. Nay, I Never Thought of Christ, Nor Whether There Was One, Or No
85. As For Paul's Epistles, I Could Not Away With Them.
86. Another Thing Was My Dancing.
87. I Came Where There Were Three or Four Poor Women, Sitting At A Door In The Sun, And Talking About the Things of God.
88. I Found That Ancient Christian to be a Good Man, but a Stranger to Much Combat with the Devil.
89. As For Secret Thoughts, I Took No Notice Of Them.
90. At This Time I Sat Under The Ministry Of Holy Mr. Gifford, Whose Doctrine, By Gods Grace, Was Much For My Stability.
91. And Now I Began to Look in the Bible with New Eyes and, Especially, The Epistles of the Apostle Paul Were Sweet and Pleasant to Me.
92. Now Began I To Labour To Call Again Time That Was Past.
93. Especially This Word Faith Put Me To It.
94. The Guilt Of Sin Did Help Me Much.
95. The Right Way To Take Off Guilt.
96. A Thousand Pounds For A Tear.
97. The Enmity That Is In Me To God.
98. One Day, As I Was Passing In The Field, Having Some Dashes On My Conscience, This Fell Upon My Soul: Thy Righteousness Is In Heaven.
99. The Most Fit Book For A Wounded Conscience.
100. Oh Many A Pull Hath My Heart Had With Satan For That Blessed Sixth Of John.
101. My Whole Soul Was Then In Every Word.
102. I Thought Now That Every One Had A Better Heart Than I Had, And I Could Have Changed Hearts With Anybody.
103. Counterfeit Holy.
104. Those Who Had Writ In Our Days, I Thought - But I Desire Them Now To Pardon Me - Had Writ Without Themselves Going Down Into The Deep.
105. Upon A Time I Was Somewhat Inclining To A Consumption.
106. I MUSED, I MUSED, I MUSED.
107. When Comforting Time Was Come.
108. O Methought, Christ! Christ! Christ!
109. I Will In This Place Thrust In A Word Or Two Concerning My Preaching.
110. I Find To This Day Seven Abominations In My Heart.
111. Temptations, When We Meet Them At First, Are As The Lion That Roared Upon Samson. But If We Overcome Them, The Next Time We See Them, We Shall Find A Nest Of Honey Within Them.
112. The Philistines Understand Me Not.