- New Content
- Message Board
SUPPORT TOPIC File Information
- Submitted: May 23 2012 04:14 AM
- Last Updated: Jul 01 2015 12:22 PM
- File Size: 21.46MB
- Views: 154213
- Downloads: 57,543
- e-Sword Version: 9.x - 10.x
- Tab Name: HSB1/2/3/4/5
If our e-Sword and MySword modules have blessed you, please consider a small donation.
Your donation pays only for dedicated server hosting, bandwidth, software licenses, and capital equipment (scanners, OCR equipment, etc).
Other Modules By Same Author
- No modules found
e-Sword 9+ Module Download:
Hebrew Study Bible (Interlinear Hebrew Old Testament with Strong's numbers and transliteration) 1.6
9.x - 10.x
Update - March 31, 2013: Fixed Numbers 27, file sizes reduced
Hebrew Study Bible
Interlinear Hebrew Old Testament with Strong's numbers and transliteration
The text is the Westminster Leningrad Codex with vowels and cantillation signs, keyed to Strong's numbers, with interlinear and transliteration.
This is the same database available at http://interlinearbible.org/.
The database was kindly provided by John Isett from http://biblos.com/.
Brackets [ ] signify Ketiv (written).
Parentheses ( ) signify Qere (read).
I suggest using 'SBL Hebrew' font.
There is a similar module for theWord named 'HiSB' with great features, like toggling the display of Strong's numbers, transliteration, interlinear and ketiv, available at http://www.theword.n...dules&l=english
HSB: Text + Interlinear + Strongs + Transliteration
HSB2: Text + Interlinear + Strongs
HSB3: Text + Strongs
HSB4: Only Text
HSB5: Text + Interlinear + Transliteration
What's New in Version 1.6 (See full changelog)
- 1.1 Fixed problem when using HSB in compare view
- 1.2 Fixed searching for Hebrew words
- 1.3 Fixed some errors in Psalms in HSB3 and HSB4 (Thanks Katoog)
- 1.4 More fixes in Psalms in HSB3 and HSB4
- 1.5 Fixes in Psalms in HSB and HSB2
- 1.6 Fixed Numbers 27, it wasn't displayed; File sizes reduced to about half