- New Content
- Message Board
SUPPORT TOPIC File Information
- Submitted: Mar 24 2012 10:57 AM
- Last Updated: Mar 24 2012 10:57 AM
- File Size: 408K
- Views: 2880
- Downloads: 873
- Author: R.A. Torrey
- MySword Version:: 1.X
If our e-Sword and MySword modules have blessed you, please consider a small donation.
Your donation pays only for dedicated server hosting, bandwidth, software licenses, and capital equipment (scanners, OCR equipment, etc).
Other Modules By Same Author
- Torrey How To Pray Droid MySword Version
- Torrey The Fundamentals of the Christian Faith Vol 1 Droid MySword Version
- Torrey, R.A. - The Person and Work of the Holy Spirit Droid MySword Version
- Concordance - Torrey's topical textbook
- Torrey, R.A. - How to Obtain the Fullness of Power Droid MySword Version
- Torrey, R.A. - Difficulties in the Bible Droid MySword Version
- Torrey, R.A. - Baptism with the Holy Spirit Droid MySword Version
- Torrey, R.A. - Pocket Guide for Christian Workers
MySword (Mobile) Module Download:
Torrey, R.A. - How To Bring Men To Christ - Droid MySword Version
How do I view MySword modules?
Note: After you download the file to your PC or your android device, the file must then be moved to the MySword folder on your android device. If downloading directly to your android device, you may need to install a file explorer app to be able to move the file to your MySword folder if your device does not have one already.
Even though many Christians earnestly want to tell others the liberating message of the Gospel, they simply don't know how to go about doing so. In this very practical book by R. A. Torrey, you will discover the keys to effective evangelism that will enable you to fulfill your calling as an ambassador for Christ.
Table of Contents
I. The General Conditions of Success IN Bringing Men to Christ
II. How To Begin
III. Dealing with the Indifferent or Careless
IV. Dealing with those who are Anxious TO BE Saved but do not Know How
V. Dealing with those who are Anxious to be Saved and Know How, but who have difficulties
VI. Dealing with those who entertain FALSE hopes
VII. Dealing with those who lack Assurance, AND Backsliders
VIII. Dealing with Professed Skeptics and Infidels
IX. Dealing with the complaining
X. Dealing with those who wish to put OFF DECISION UNTIL SOME OTHER TIME.
XI. Dealing with the Willful and the Deluded
XII. Some hints AND SUGGESTIONS
XIII. The Baptism of the Holy Spirit