- New Content
- Message Board
SUPPORT TOPIC File Information
- Submitted: Feb 08 2012 08:17 AM
- Last Updated: Feb 08 2012 08:17 AM
- File Size: 614K
- Views: 3192
- Downloads: 502
- Author: Arlandson, James M.
- e-Sword Version: 9.x - 10.x
If our e-Sword and MySword modules have blessed you, please consider a small donation.
Your donation pays only for dedicated server hosting, bandwidth, software licenses, and capital equipment (scanners, OCR equipment, etc).
Other Modules By Same Author
- No modules found
e-Sword 9+ Module Download:
Arlandson, James M. - Historical Reliability of the Gospels
Apologetics / Evangelism New Testament Gospels NT Survey Matthew Mark Luke John
Arlandson, James M.
9.x - 10.x
Historical Reliability of the Gospels
Study By: James M. Arlandson
This study by Arlandson is a 15 chapter apologetics book on the reliability of the Gospels. He looks at many different aspects of the reliability of the Gospel accounts of Christ, the source and transmission of these accounts (including the Q document), and many other questions involved in the reliability and origin.
1. The Historical Reliability of the Gospels
2. Archaeology and the Synoptic Gospels: Which way do the rocks roll?
3. Archaeology and John’s Gospel: Is skepticism chic passé?
4. Did Jesus Even Exist?
5. The Gospel Traditions: Melt in your mouth?
6. Reliable Gospel Transmissions
7. What is the Q ‘Gospel’? The Gospel According to ‘St Q’?
8. Did Some Disciples Take Notes During Jesus’ Ministry?
9. Authoritative Testimony in Matthew’s Gospel
10. Eyewitness Testimony in Mark’s Gospel
11. Eyewitness Testimony in Luke’s Gospel
12. Eyewitness Testimony in John’s Gospel
13. Are There Contradictions in the Gospels?
14. Similarities among John’s Gospel and the Synoptic Gospels
15. The Historical Reliability of the Gospels: Summary and Conclusion