- New Content
- Message Board
SUPPORT TOPIC File Information
- Submitted: Jan 17 2012 12:49 PM
- Last Updated: Nov 06 2013 03:57 PM
- File Size: 867.01K
- Views: 4629
- Downloads: 1,095
- Author: Max Younce
- e-Sword Version: 9.x - 10.x
If our e-Sword and MySword modules have blessed you, please consider a small donation.
Your donation pays only for dedicated server hosting, bandwidth, software licenses, and capital equipment (scanners, OCR equipment, etc).
Other Modules By Same Author
- Younce, Max - I'm So Glad You Asked -300 Bible Questions Answered (2 vols)
- Younce, Max - A Biblical Examination of Hell
- Younce, Max - A Biblical Examination of Baptism
- Younce, Max - Who Can Forgive Sins -The Lutheran Minister, The Catholic Priest, Or Jesus Christ?
- Younce, Max - Not Chosen To Salvation
- Younce, Max - Three Important Questions
- Younce, Max - Truth About Evolution -- Don't Let Satan Make A Monkey Out of You!
- Younce, Max - Salvation and The Public Invitation
- Younce, Max - Face to Face with Tongues (A Verse by Verse Examination and Exposition On the Subject of Tongues)
- Max Younce Collection
- Younce, Max - I Know Who Holds Tomorrow
e-Sword 9+ Module Download:
Younce, Max - Martin Luther, Master of Deceit
Soteriology (Salvation) Ecclesiology Baptist Copyrighted
9.x - 10.x
About Martin Luther, Master of Deceit
Dr. Younce takes issue with a number of Martin Luther's teachings, as shown in the table of contents at the bottom of this file listing.
This quote is from Chapter 8:
"Few people are more misunderstood in America than Martin Luther. For most Americans Luther is seen as a kind of German counterpart to America's founding fathers, fighting for free speech and religious tolerance. Nothing could be further from the truth.
Luther's courageous and vital role in successfully toppling the Catholic Church from its dominant position in Europe did not lead to a world view that endorsed civil liberties. Luther's replacement for the Catholic church in Germany was a religious system dominated by the power of the German kings and princes, the beginning of a process of political fragmentation in Germany that would lead to the Thirty Years War, and one of the greatest disasters in modern European history where one third of all the German people would perish under appalling circumstances.
The legal structure of the Lutheran church in Germany, which he created, would be a major factor in Nazi Germany. The Lutheran pastors were employees of the Prussian state. In other words they got their paychecks from Hitler.
Luther was a man consumed by various hatreds. His hatred of the Catholic Church was accompanied by an equally virulent hatred of both democracy and the Jews. During the peasants revolt Luther called for the most ferocious measures possible by the German nobles to wipe out the power of the peasants.
Luther was totally opposed to the idea of religious freedom. Had a modem American evangelist like Billy Graham come to Saxony, he would not have met a happy fate. Luther hated the Baptists and urged that they be executed. Luther also strongly supported the use of the death penalty for many other Christian 'heresies.' ..."
This text has been properly and carefully formatted for e-Sword (not an unattractive copy/paste job) with the author's blessing and permission. This file contains images that are not compatible with e-Sword 9.
Like this Author?
Click here to see Max Younce's other books.
Copyright © 2008
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
No portion of this publication may be reproduced, stored in any electronic system, or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopy, recording, or otherwise, without written permission from the author. Brief quotations may be used in literary reviews.
Unless otherwise indicated, all Scripture quotations are taken from the King James Translation of the Bible.
Library of Congress
Control Number: 2008901289
First Printing 2008
FOR INFORMATION CONTACT:
Dr. Max D. Younce
P.O. Box 573
Walnut Grove, MN 56180
Or, please visit our web site at www.heritagebbc.com
Online ordering is available for all products.
Printed in the USA
by Morris Publishing
3212 East Highway 30
Kearney, NE 68847
About The Author
Dr. Younce has been in the ministry 40 years, having been ordained in 1970. He is a graduate of Florida Bible College and holds a Doctorate in Theology. He has pastored churches in Ohio, Indiana, Florida, and Minnesota. He is the founding pastor of Heritage Bible Church in Ohio and Heritage Baptist Bible Church in Walnut Grove, Minnesota. He and his wife, Marge, have made Walnut Grove their home since 1991.
Dr. Younce's ministry has always been motivated by a caring evangelistic outreach. Thirty-six years of radio and recently television, bear this out. Teaching is another characteristic of Dr. Younce's ministry. This is evidenced by the many Bible Institute courses he has taught over the years.
Dr. Younce's style of writing is Bible-centered, direct, and inspiring. He "pulls no punches" to tickle the ears. He believes now, more than ever, people need to know what the Bible says…and they need not to be deceived by the "vain traditions of men!"
Table of Contents
0.0. Title Page
0.5. Foreword - Or, An Answer To The Critics
0.6. Other Books By Author
0.7. About The Author
0.8. Prepared by BibleSupport.com
01. Introduction: Why Did I Write This Book?
02. Chapter 1: Martin Luther's ""Ten"" Commandments"
03. Chapter 2: Infant Baptism
04. Chapter 3: The Trap Door To Hell - The Long Range Effect of Infant Baptism
05. Chapter 4: Summary Of Luther's Philosophy of Infant Baptism.
06. Chapter 5: Luther's False Doctrine of Baptismal Regeneration
07. Chapter 6: Luther's Skill In Deception Regarding Baptismal Regeneration
08. Chapter 7: Luther's List of ""Sugar Stick"" Verses He Uses to Prove His False Doctrine of Bapti...
09. Chapter 8: Unmasking One of Satan's Choice Ambassadors
10. Chapter 9: Luther's False Doctrine of Eschatology
11. Chapter 10: Martin Luther's False Views of God's Word
12. Chapter 11: False Teachings of Martin Luther Concerning Faith and Salvation.
13. Chapter 12: Satan's Big Lie: All Non-Catholics are Protestant
14. Chapter 13: Martin Luther Believed That He and His Preachers Can Forgive Your Sin As God, Him...
15. Chapter 14: An Open Letter From The Author
Other files you may be interested in ..
32 user(s) are online (in the past 30 minutes)
1 members, 29 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bing (2), tlwfc