- New Content
- Message Board
SUPPORT TOPIC File Information
- Submitted: Jan 13 2012 12:29 AM
- Last Updated: Nov 06 2013 04:06 PM
- File Size: 829.13K
- Views: 3781
- Downloads: 1,052
- Author: Max Younce
- e-Sword Version: Compatible w/ 9.x but has 10.x only features
If our e-Sword and MySword modules have blessed you, please consider a small donation.
Your donation pays only for dedicated server hosting, bandwidth, software licenses, and capital equipment (scanners, OCR equipment, etc).
Other Modules By Same Author
- Younce, Max - I'm So Glad You Asked -300 Bible Questions Answered (2 vols)
- Younce, Max - A Biblical Examination of Hell
- Younce, Max - Who Can Forgive Sins -The Lutheran Minister, The Catholic Priest, Or Jesus Christ?
- Younce, Max - Not Chosen To Salvation
- Younce, Max - Three Important Questions
- Younce, Max - Truth About Evolution -- Don't Let Satan Make A Monkey Out of You!
- Younce, Max - Salvation and The Public Invitation
- Younce, Max - Martin Luther, Master of Deceit
- Younce, Max - Face to Face with Tongues (A Verse by Verse Examination and Exposition On the Subject of Tongues)
- Max Younce Collection
- Younce, Max - I Know Who Holds Tomorrow
e-Sword 9+ Module Download:
Younce, Max - A Biblical Examination of Baptism
Soteriology (Salvation) Ecclesiology Baptist Copyrighted
Compatible w/ 9.x but has 10.x only features
"Nowhere in the Bible was anyone ever baptized; until after they were saved!" -- Dr. Max Younce.
From the "Cover Page"
The Bible teaches that, whether you are older or a young person, baptism comes after salvation and has nothing to do with getting you to Heaven. Do you believe that Jesus Christ, the Son of God, died on the Cross to pay for your sins, plus nothing? No works, no church membership or ritual, just "...believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and thou shalt be saved." --Acts 16:31.
Then, this book has accomplished its goal.
(For a list of the major sections in this book, see the "Contents" list below).
This text has been properly and carefully formatted for e-Sword (not an unattractive copy/paste job) with the author's blessing and permission. This file contains images that are not compatible with e-Sword 9.
Like this Author?
Click here to see Max Younce's other books.
About The Author
Dr. Younce has been in the ministry 40 years, having been ordained in 1970. He is a graduate of Florida Bible College and holds a Doctorate in Theology. He has pastored churches in Ohio, Indiana, Florida, and Minnesota. He is the founding pastor of Heritage Bible Church in Ohio and Heritage Baptist Bible Church in Walnut Grove, Minnesota. He and his wife, Marge, have made Walnut Grove their home since 1991.
Dr. Younce's ministry has always been motivated by a caring evangelistic outreach. Thirty-six years of radio and recently television, bear this out. Teaching is another characteristic of Dr. Younce's ministry. This is evidenced by the many Bible Institute courses he has taught over the years.
Dr. Younce's style of writing is Bible-centered, direct, and inspiring. He "pulls no punches" to tickle the ears. He believes now, more than ever, people need to know what the Bible says…and they need not to be deceived by the "vain traditions of men!"
Copyright © 2008. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
No portion of this publication may be reproduced, stored in any electronic system, or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopy, recording, or otherwise, without written permission from the author. Brief quotations may be used in literary reviews.
Some artwork and cover design Copyright © by Duncan Long and are used with the artist’s permission. All rights reserved. See more of Long’s Christian artwork at http://duncanlong.com/christian.html.
Unless otherwise indicated, all Scripture quotations are taken from the King James Translation of the Bible.
Library of Congress Control Number: 2008909452
FOR INFORMATION CONTACT:
Dr. Max D. Younce
P.O. Box 573
Walnut Grove, MN 56180
Printed in the USA
3212 E. Hwy. 30
Kearney, NE 68848
1. The Copyright © for all materials is owned by Heritage Baptist Bible Church and its licensors. All rights reserved.
2. Photos and artwork licensed for use are the property of the respective owner and should not be reused in other publications without the artist’s permission.
3. Heritage Baptist Bible Church, P.O. Box 573,Walnut Grove, MN 56180, Dr. Max D. Younce, Pastor, Church Phone: 507-859-2519
4. The books and articles may be downloaded, without editing;
a. in general, for personal use only, and not for re-sale;
b. and specifically for your use on your web site and your contributions to the e-Sword module repository in the manner you describe.
02. Infant Baptism
03.-----Origin of Infant Baptism
07.-----Examining the Error
08.-----Examining the Truth
09. Baptism For Salvation - Examining Verses Used To Support This Theory
16. Who Is To Administer The Ordinances Of Baptism And The Lord's Supper?
17. Mode of Baptism
18.-----John's Baptism of Christ
19.-----The Ethiopian - Acts 8
20. Baptism Prior To Salvation?
21. Various Baptisms Occurring In The Scripture Examined
22.-----The Purpose of Christ's Baptism
23.-----Baptism by John the Baptist - Matthew 3; Mark 1; Luke 3; John 1.
24.-----Christ's Baptism With the Holy Spirit and With Fire. Mat_3:11-12; Luk_3:16-17. Mark and ...
25.-----Baptism for the Dead - 1Co_15:29
26.-----Baptized Unto Moses - 1Co_10:1-2
27.-----Baptized Unto Moses - 1Co_10:1-2
28.-----The Baptism of Persecution - Matthew 20 and Mark 10.
29.-----Baptisms (Washings) Under the Law - Heb_6:1-2
30.-----Baptism on the Cross - Luk_12:49-50
31. Baptism In Its Order
33. Appendix A
34. The Cover Story