- New Content
- Message Board
SUPPORT TOPIC File Information
- Submitted: Nov 08 2018 02:24 PM
- Last Updated: Dec 04 2018 06:54 AM
- File Size: 470K
- Views: 589
- Downloads: 60
- Author: J.S. Lamar
- e-Sword Version: 10.x
If our e-Sword and MySword modules have blessed you, please consider a small donation.
Your donation pays only for dedicated server hosting, bandwidth, software licenses, and capital equipment (scanners, OCR equipment, etc).
Other Modules By Same Author
- No modules found
e-Sword 10 Module Download:
Lamar, J. S. - First Principles and Perfection (c)1891 1.0
Scripture New Testament Apologetics / Evangelism Soteriology (Salvation) Eschatalogy (Endtimes) Denominations and Disciplines Church of Christ Modern (1800-Today) Biblical Studies Textual Criticism Living a Christian Life Hermeneutics Homiletics Sermons/Outlines Sermon Helps
This .refi (HD) reference module for e-Sword contains the
Book "First Principles and Perfection" ©1891 by J.S. Lamar.
This work about "Christian Living" contains the following
Thirty-One Chapters as listed below.....
- Chapter One: Introductory
- Chapter Two: Authority .
- Chapter Three: The Starting Place
- Chapter Four: The Gospel
- Chapter Five: Power From On High
- Chapter Six: Bearing Witness
- Chapter Seven: The Acceptance
- Chapter Eight: The Gospel Believed
- Chapter Nine: Conviction Of Sin
- Chapter Ten: Repentance
- Chapter Eleven: The Confession Of Faith
- Chapter Twelve: Baptism
- Chapter Thirteen: The Place Of Baptism
- Chapter Fourteen: The Results Of Baptism
- Chapter Fifteen: The Whole Subject Exemplified
- Chapter Sixteen: Practical Teaching
- Chapter One: Newness Of Life
- Chapter Two: The Goal
- Chapter Three: The Law Within
- Chapter Four: Letter And Spirit
- Chapter Five: The Higher Law
- Chapter Six: Seeing The Invisible
- Chapter Seven: Night Songs
- Chapter Eight: The Everyday Life
- Chapter Nine: Spiritual Declension
- Chapter Ten: A Reckoning
- Chapter Eleven: Sanctification
- Chapter Twelve: Sanctification Progressive
- Chapter Thirteen: Peace
- Chapter Fourteen: Drawing Near
- Chapter Fifteen: Behold The Perfect Man..
He afterwards moved to Muscogee county, where he received
such educational training as could be gotten at that time. He
entered an academy later, where he laid the foundation for a
good education. In 1850 he was admitted to the bar. He was
baptized by a Baptist preacher, who did not ask him to narrate an
experience. In 1853 he entered Bethany College where he
graduated in July, 1854, and was ordained in the Bethany church
as an evangelist. He was soon called to the Augusta, Georgia
church, which he served faithfully during a long ministry.
In 1859, he published a work entitled, "The Organon of Scripture;
or, the Inductive Method of Biblical Interpretation." Brother Lamar
is a graceful writer, a clear thinker, and a splendid preacher. He
is very choice in his selection of words, and is recognized today
as one of the most chaste and polished writers in the church. His
present home is Warrenton, Georgia.
-From Churches Of Christ, John T. Brown, c1904, page 214
What's New in Version 1.0 (See full changelog)
- Uploaded the book "First Principles and Perfection" by J.S. Lamar (c)1891.