- New Content
- Message Board
SUPPORT TOPIC File Information
- Submitted: Mar 05 2016 04:00 PM
- Last Updated: Nov 24 2018 02:03 AM
- File Size: 426.32MB
- Views: 28913
- Downloads: 19,262
- Author: SHEBANQ (firstname.lastname@example.org); enhanced by Eliran Wong
- Suggest New Tag:: SHEBANQ, ETCBC, Hebrew, bible, morphology, full parsing, interlinear, BHS, Strong, Lexicon, Gesenius, OT, transliteration, OSHB, TWOT
- MySword Version:: 1.X
If our e-Sword and MySword modules have blessed you, please consider a small donation.
Your donation pays only for dedicated server hosting, bandwidth, software licenses, and capital equipment (scanners, OCR equipment, etc).
Other Modules By Same Author
- No modules found
MySword (Mobile) Module Download:
https://marvel.bible - BHSE 5.2.2; Biblia Hebraica Stuttgartensia (Enhanced; Interlinear; Full Parsing; Strong's no.; BHS concordance; TWOT no.; Gesenius Lexicon; BDB outline; other lexicons mapping, BHS & KJV versifications, etc.); SHEBANQ; ETCBC 5.2.2
How do I view MySword modules?
Note: After you download the file to your PC or your android device, the file must then be moved to the MySword folder on your android device. If downloading directly to your android device, you may need to install a file explorer app to be able to move the file to your MySword folder if your device does not have one already.
SHEBANQ (email@example.com); enhanced by Eliran Wong
Suggest New Tag::
SHEBANQ, ETCBC, Hebrew, bible, morphology, full parsing, interlinear, BHS, Strong, Lexicon, Gesenius, OT, transliteration, OSHB, TWOT
We had updated and upgraded this resource at https://Marvel.Bible
update (1Feb2017) - ETCBC (version 4c) modules are now available for downloads THROUGH OFFICIAL BUILT-IN DOWNLOADERS. I am not going to upload here to avoid duplication. You may find latest update at https://github.com/e...master/MySword
FORTHCOMING! New modules built on ETCBC data (version 4c) is on the way. You may keep an eye on all latest files at https://github.com/eliranwong e-Sword version is now available. I may upload MySword files here after all the testings.
Dear users, I would like to gather interests on update of this collection for MySword app. If you are interested, please reply at http://www.biblesupp...ics/#entry29781
. Thanks. Eliran
An update:for those who are intersted, ETCBC database version 4c had recently been released. I may update the whole collection and include some more helpful lingustic features available in the original ETCBC database. I may at least include:suffix parsing, and phrase analysis.
Accordance had recently an expensive set on ETCBC at https://www.accordan.../?pid=MT-ETCBC.
I think they charged money mostly for their effort in formatting. The whole set of ETCBC data is generously provided by ETCBC community and German Bible society, and are free for non-commerical use.
I may create FREE modules for use in MyBible (Android), eSword (PC & Mac, iOS), MySword (Android), what do you think?
You are welcomed to suggest features to be included in this coming update. You may refer full features at: https://etcbc.github...0_overview.html
You may also send me message if you are interested to test beta version of the forthcoming updates. I can send to you for testing, but don't expect I update the file in short period of time. I would only do it in spare time.
ALL INFORMATION BELOW IS BASED ON ETCBC DATA (VERSION 4B).
update: corrected the file "For Developers-BHSVerseMapping.csv" (correction: should be <BHS.19.13.6><KJV.19.13.5-19.13.6> NOT <BHS.19.18.6><KJV.19.18.5-19.18.6>)
Version 1.0 of BHSE for both PC & Apple e-Sword updated & uploaded. Hope you enjoy.
PC & APPLE: http://www.biblesupp...emaciphoneipad/
Below is description for Android collection ONLY
5.2.2 - only BHSE.dct.mybible updated
- broken links of abbreviation "hotp" fixed.
5.2.1 - Changes in bible modules, BHSEk, BHSEri & BHSErik
- the direction of the bible text in BHSEk corrected. [... an error introduced in version 5.1 & 5.2 of BHSEk bible module.]
- "About" information of BHSEri & BHSErik updated
5.2 - Significant updates in bible modules, BHSE & BHSEk, & dictionary module, BHSE
- corrections of some Strong's numbers
- all multiple BDB entries for a single Hebrew word had been checked and reduced to a single choice where possible. The set of choice is aligned with the English glossary provided in SHEBANQ database.
- all multiple TWOT entries for a single Hebrew word had been checked and reduced to a single choice where possible. The set of choice is aligned with the English glossary provided in SHEBANQ database.
- direct links to Gesenius lexicon (experimental) added in bible modules, BHSE & BHSEk, please see more details below
- dictionary links in dictionary module, BHSE, corrected and updated
(This version 5.2 is quite a final one. Please kindly report any error or problems if you may find. I am going to convert this collection to e-Sword (Apple/Mac/iPad/iPhone). I hope to fix the MySword files as possible before conversion. Thanks.)
5.1 - Bible modules, BHSE & BHSEk, updated; option for show / hide transliteration added for free version users of MySword app. In previousL version, Show/hide transliteration is accessible only through "Normal" tap of "Bible View Preference", but I did not aware "Bible View Preference" is only available to premium or deluxe version. In this update, "Show/Hide transliteration" is accessible through "LONG" tap of "Bible View Preference". Some other updates or correction are forthcoming ... BHSE 5.0 is also available through built-in downloader of MySword app, but because files of BHSE are large in size, I was advised by MySword team that not to update so frequent for their hosting. Therefore, you may expect files of BHSE uploaded here at biblesupport.com are relatively more up-to-date ...
Biblia Hebraica Stuttgartensia (Enhanced)
Thanks God for giving me grace to build these modules. Thanks MySword Development Team for checking these modules, giving valuable advice, and working together to refine all these modules. Thanks to all serious biblesupport.com users who give feedback and sort out bugs together. I believe these modules are the best version we have made so far.
- Font: EzraSIL (you can download through MySword built-in download manger, and set it in Preferences > Fonts > Alternate Hebrew Font)
- Dictionary Popup (single-screen user): Preferences > Popups > Dictionary link as popup > [TURN IT ON]
- Dictionary Popup (split-screen user): Preferences > Popups > Dictionary link as popup > [TURN IT OFF]
- Bible Popup: Preferences > Popups > Preferred OT translation; SPECIFY one of your favourite translations RATHER THAN "Default"; Bible links are embedded in BHSE bible modules. These links are intended for instant lookup of translation for Hebrew verses. Setting "Default" in this setting does not work for this intended purpose, as this brings users to current active bible module, i.e. the same Hebrew same you are reading.
- Bible view preference > Interlinear view [TURN IT ON]; default is [ON]
- Bible view preference > Show interlinear text [TURN IT ON]; default is [ON]
- Bible view preference > Show transliteration [TURN IT ON]; default is [ON]
- IMPORTANT: There are some EXTRA and UNIQUE "Show/Hide" features available to all BHSE bible modules. You may find these special features in MySword app by "LONG-TAPPING", RATHER THAN "short/normal tapping", of "Bible view preference". More details are given below. Please note that these extra options do NOT work IF you turn OFF the last THREE options just mentioned above.
From version 4.0 onwards, All bible and dictionaries files are completely revised. These modules are no long named as SHEBANQ, because it is both more and less the SHEBANQ.
MORE THAN SHEBANQ. These modules are basically built on the data, freely provided by SHEBANQ project. On top of that, I add BHS concordance, Strong's number, BDB entries, TWOT numbers, and various dictionaries mapping, etc (please find more description below).
LESS THAN SHEBANQ. These modules are also less than SHEBANQ. The whole SHEBANQ project is so comprehensive and contains lots of linguistic data. Only part of data was selected from the SHEBANQ/ETCBC database for building these MySword modules. All parsing information is up to word level only. If you are looking for full linguistic information of SHEBANQ project, I recommend you to go online for that.
Why MySword? One downside of the SHEBANQ website is its lack of capabilities to compare the BHS text with other bible translations. I found MySword is the best bible app to offer capabilities for dictionaries links, translation comparison, flexibilities in versifications and verse rules, and customization of the bible texts, etc. That's why here are these MySword modules.
Why BHSE? These modules are now named as Biblia Hebraica Stuttgartensia (Enhanced), to acknowledge the text is based on the printed text of Biblia Hebraica Stuttgartensia, as the source: https://shebanq.anci...ata.org/sources clearly states:
The Hebrew text shown in SHEBANQ is taken from: Biblia Hebraica Stuttgartensia, edited by Karl Elliger and Wilhelm Rudolph, Fifth Revised Edition, edited by Adrian Schenker, Â© 1977 and 1997 Deutsche Bibelgesellschaft, Stuttgart. SHEBANQ is based on this printed text.
These MySword modules are based on this text and parsing information, freely and generously provided through SHEBANQ project (in cooperation with German Bible Society and the Netherlands Bible Society). "Enhanced" denotes enhancements made on top of the original SHEBANQ/ETCBC data.
FREE & NON-COMMERCIAL. Please read more about SHEBANQ at shebanq.ancient-data.org. I quote a brief summary and put information of "license and re-use" of data at the end of this description page. Any use or distribution of these modules MUST BE FREE and NON-COMMERCIAL.
MySword Files [Abbreviation]
- BHSE.bbl.mybible [BHSE] - A bible module (Main bible module; BHS versification). Please read description in below sections for more details. This file must be installed in "bible" folder.
- BHSEk.bbl.mybible [BHSEk] - A bible module (Main bible module; KJV versification). Please read description in below sections for more details. This file must be installed in "bible" folder.
- BHSEri.bbl.mybible [BHSEri] - A bible module (reverse-interlinear; BHS versification). Please read description in below sections for more details. This file must be installed in "bible" folder.
- BHSErik.bbl.mybible [BHSErik] - A bible module (reverse-interlinear; KJV versification). Please read description in below sections for more details. This file must be installed in "bible" folder.
- BHSE.dct.mybible [BHSE] (ZIP file in this page, please UNZIP FIRST) - A dictionary file for all bible modules listed above. This file must be installed in "dictionary" folder. You must install this file to access parsing information, BHS concordance, and some of the dictionary links. Please read description in below sections for more details.
- HL.dct.mybible [HL] - A Hebrew Lexicon developed from data at https://github.com/o.../HebrewLexicon. BDB entries embedded in bible modules are linked directly to this Hebrew Lexicon. This file must be installed in "dictionary" folder.
- SEC.dct.mybible [SEC] - A Standard Strongs Exhaustive Concordance built on hbstrong_v2.6.db, freely provided by an Android app "biblelexicon". SEC links in BHSE dictionary are directly linked to this file. You may read more description at http://www.biblesupp...-hebrew-greek/. This file must be installed in "dictionary" folder.
- Gesenius.dct.mybible [Gesenius] - Hebrew and Chaldee Lexicon by Friedrich Wilhelm Gesenius (1846). The material here is kindly provided by an user at biblesupport.com All information available to me show that this dictionary is in public domain. I had fixed some bugs in the original files, which I received. I also mapped Gesenius entries with Hebrew lexemes in SHEBANQ database. Gesenius links in BHSE dictionary are directly linked to this file. This file must be installed in "dictionary" folder.
Two versifications are available for BHSE bible modules, BHS & KJV. Why BHS versification? Most academic articles and standard lexicons refer verses in BHS verification, that's why you need a bible module in BHS verification. A strength of these modules here is that BHS versification is maintained as best as possible, only Joel 4 is put at the end of Joel 3, because MySword app does not support navigating verses in Joel 4. Files in KJV versification: BHSE.bbl.mybible & BHSEri.bbl.mybible Why KJV versification? If you use COMPARE and SYNC functions in MySword app, to compare verses with different translation, you must get a module in KJV verification for direct comparison. Files in KJV versification: BHSEk.bbl.mybible & BHSErik.bbl.mybible
Bibles: BHSE & BHSEk
They are major bible modules of this project, BHSE is in BHS versification whereas BHSEk is in KJV versification. All words or parts of words in the main text are linked to BHSE dictionary module.
Standard Show/Hide Function: Transliteration (Bible view preference > Show transliteration [TURN IT ON] if you want transliteration or [TURN IT OFF] if you don't.)
Specific Show/Hide Function: Version 5 added many specific Show/Hide functions and embedded dictionary links in bible modules.
- Show Hebrew accents - [ON] to show Hebrew accents / cantillation marks; [OFF] to hide
- Show Hebrew vowels - [ON] to show; [OFF] to hide
- Show indicator "·" - [ON] to show; [OFF] to hide; this indicator are intended to identify different parts of a single Hebrew word.
- Show bible links (KJV-versed) - [ON] to show; [OFF] to hide; these links are linked to preferred OT translation (KJV versification); this gives users instant lookup of translation for comparison; even in BHSE and BHSEri, these links are versed in KJV versification.
- Show KJV verse ref. (if different) - [ON] to show; [OFF] to hide; this option available only in BHSE & BHSEri, to show any differences in versification at the beginnning of verses.
- Show BHS verse ref. (if different) - [ON] to show; [OFF] to hide; this option available only in BHSEk & BHSErik, to show any differences in versification at the beginnning of verses.
- Hide inline English glossary - [ON] to hide; [OFF] to show; turning off this option is intended to be used together with turning off "Interlinear mode" below; it saves space for small screen device; all are linked to concordance with combination set of corresponding Hebrew lexeme and that translation.
- Interlinear mode - [ON] to show; [OFF] to hide; this must be turned [ON] if you want to all following options; this must be turned [OFF], if you don't use any options listed below, to get rid of extra spaces between lines or between words
- Show transliteration - [ON] to show; [OFF] to hide
- Show Hebrew lexeme - [ON] to show; [OFF] to hide; all are linked to concordance of Hebrew words based on the same lexeme.
- Show English glossary - [ON] to show; [OFF] to hide; English glossary in traditional interlinear mode; all are linked to concordance with combination set of corresponding Hebrew lexeme and that translation; these links are different from the concordance links just mentioned above, because a single Hebrew lexeme in original SHEBANQ database may have more than one English glossary.
- Show Strong's no. - [ON] to show; [OFF] to hide; all Strong's numbers in version 5.0 were totally revised; they are transferred from lastest update (11Mar2016) of OSHB project at https://github.com/o...ree/master/wlc; all textual differences between WLC & BHS were handled manually; in addition, inconsistency of Strong's numbers assignment in OSHB, compared with SHEBANQ, are smoothened out, i.e. a single combination of lexeme and English glossary is only assigned a single choice of Strong's number.
- Show alternate Strong's no. - [ON] to show; [OFF] to hide; original OSHB database assign more than one choice of Strong's numbers for words with the same single combination of lexeme and English glossary in SHEBANQ, this option is show these alternate Strong's no.
- Show BDB entries - [ON] to show; [OFF] to hide; direct links to HL module for BDB outline; BDB references are added according to data available at https://github.com/o...s/HebrewLexicon .
- Show TWOT no. - [ON] to show; [OFF] to hide; direct links to TWOT module (in case you have one); you may also check this TWOT no. with a printed book or other softwares; TWOT numbers are added according to data available at https://github.com/o...s/HebrewLexicon .
- Show Gesenius no. (experimental) - [ON] to show; [OFF] to hide; direct links to Gesenius dictionary module; "experimental" some of the Gesenius' entries provided here had not been throughly checked, so some of the mappings may be wrong.
Notes to old users: There were BHSE(k), BHSEii(k), BHSEti(k) & BHSEri(k) before version 5. Only BHSE(k) & BHSEri(k) are in version 5. With version 5 of BHSE(k), you can customize the text to look like old BHSE(k), BHSEii(k) & BHSEti(k). Turning [ON] "Hide inline English glossary" & Turning [OFF] "Interlinear mode" = OLD BHSE(k). Turning [OFF] "Hide inline English glossary" & Turning [OFF] "Interlinear mode" = OLD BHSEii(k). Turning [ON] "Hide inline English glossary" & Turning [ON] "Interlinear mode" = OLD BHSEti(k).
Bibles: BHSEri & BHSErik
These are simply reverse-interlinear bible modules, with English glossary on top of Hebrew word. Text in these modules are directed from left to right. Only English glossary are linked to BHSE dictionary for parsing and dictionary links.
Notes to old users: Strange new linebreak at beginning of each verse in old version of BHSEri & BHSErik were fixed.
"please UNZIP prior to installation!"
Manuscript Entry. All Hebrew words in BHSE bible modules are directly linked to manuscript entries. "Click" a Hebrew word in BHSE bible modules directly opens a corresponding manscript entry to that word.
Basic information. The first thing you may notice that the entry catchword is actually a number. This number indicates the order number of this manuscript word in the whole text of BHS. Therefore, navigating forward or backward of manuscript entries actually bring you to manuscript entries of adjacent words of the same verse.
The first line of the content displays manuscript word form, followed by lexeme word form enclosed by a pair of brackets "(" & ")". Both words forms are linked. The manuscript word form is linked to concordance entry of that manuscript word form (without cantillation marks / accents). If you want to find out what other verses in BHS text have the same manuscript word form, just simply click the manuscript word form. The lexeme word form is linked to lexeme entry of BHS concordance. Please read more details below on concordance.
The second line contains 3 parts, separated by a divider sign "|". Reading from left to right, you will spot either "H" or "A" in the first part of the second line. "H" indicates the manuscript word is a Hebrew word, whereas "A" stands for Aramaic. The middle part shows you transliteration of that manuscript word form. At the end of the second line is the English glossary given to each Hebrew word. All these data are available in the original SHEBANQ database. The English glossary are linked to concordance of combination of Hebrew lexeme and that English glossary.
Pasring. The middle part of the manuscript entry is the parsing information of each manuscript word form (at word level). "Clicking" each abbreviation of the parsing information gives you explanation of that abbreviation. (Remarks: you may use the "BACK" button key available in Android devicw or OS to go back to previous page.)
Links to dictionaries / lexicons. Dictionary links are located at the bottom part of Manuscript Entry.
- [SEC is a modified version of Strong Exhaustive Concordance, specifically modified for mapping with SHEBANQ data. This mapping is done by mapping Hebrew words without vowels, so it gives you good overview of all words with the same consonants even with different vowels. As it is a public domain material, I provide a copy here in this download page, for your convenience.]
- [Gesenius is a well-known Hebrew lexicon. Hebrew and Chaldee Lexicon by Friedrich Wilhelm Gesenius (1846) . Its reputation don't need me to introduce further. The material was kindly provided by a user here. I had done extensive mapping of Gesenius' catchwords to those catchwords in SHEBANQ data. Out of 7848 catchwords, 6125 are exactly matched. The rest is matched by closest mapping. This dictionary give you something more than Strong's dictionary. Due to limitations within the Strong's number system, some Hebrew words, like preposition "be, (at the beginning of the whole text)" do not have any corresponding Strong numbers. By clicking the Gesenius links, you may lookup for those words too. I have checked that the material is in public domain, so I provide a copy here in this download page for your convenience.]
- [BDBE is a enhanced version of BDB with full scripture cross-references. I am not sure if the material is in the public domain or not, so the file available in this download page contains catchwords of BDB entries only. All potentially copyrighted material is NOT included. You may use the BDB headwords to check your printed version or other materials. All mappings are done by either exact or closest matchings.]
- [HALOT is surely a copyrighted material, so I provide catchwords ONLY in this download for your reference. Copyrighted material is NOT included in this download.]
- Strong number links look like, e.g. H7225; direct links to your favorite Strong's dictionary.
- BDB entries links look like, e.g. t.ad.ag; direct links to Hebrew Lexicon [HL], for BDB outlines. I provide a copy of HL here, for your convenience.
- TWOT number links look like, e.g. 2097e; direct links to dictionary module named TWOT or you may check your printed copy / other softwares.
Two main kinds of concordance are offered in this BHSE dictionary. One is based on manuscript word form. In version 5, you can find verse list of of the same manuscript form (with the same vowels, even with different cantillation marks / accents), by simply clicking the manuscript word in manuscript dictionary entry. (In older version 4.x, manuscript words were counted based on the same both cantillation marks and accents.)
Another one is based on "Vocalized lexeme" (https://shebanq.anci...zed_lexeme.html). Clicking lexeme word in BHSE dictionary or in bible modules give you a page of data based on that lexeme word. The first section give you a list of all manuscript words which based on the same lexeme. All words in this list are linked to manuscript entry of their first instance in the text of BHS.
The rest of the lexeme page shows occurrences of combination(s) of words based on the same lexeme and same English glossary. Please note that some lexemes have more than one English glossaries given by SHEBANQ database. That's why you may find more sections in some lexeme entry. Clicking English glossary in BHSE dictionary or bible modules limit concordance entry only to a single combination of the based lexeme and that English glossary.
Notes to old users: Separated entries of lexeme word and manuscript word in version 4.x are combined in version 5. Please also note that separated lexeme entries and manuscript entries in version 4.x are combined in version 5. Analytical lexicon, which was available in version 4.x, is skipped in version 5.
<h1>What is SHEBANQ?</h1>
<p>System for HEBrew Text: ANnotations for Queries and Markup</p>
<p>This is a system for the study of the Hebrew Bible, produced by the ETCBC in cooperation with the German Bible Society and theNetherlands Bible Society.</p>
<p>It is powered by the ETCBC database, formerly known as WIVU which facilitates powerful syntactical queries. SHEBANQ lets you develop and share those queries with fellow researchers. Scholarly editions of the Bible usually dedicate space to a critical apparatus and various kinds of annotations. SHEBANQ introduces the idea of annotating the text with queries. They show up next to the text pages where the results are. By sharing your queries with others, you may find what you did not search for. Of course you can also add ordinary annotations! firstname.lastname@example.org.</p>
Major modifications / formatting of the SHEBANQ materials
1) added ":" at the end of 1Kgs 16:26, which is missed in original database (at least I cannot find it ...)
2) Chapter 4 of Joel is put in chapter 3, starting from verse 101, because MySword does support an chapter number which is not found in KJV versification.
3) a DOT sign put between different parts in a single word, so that users can easily identify the parts, also easier for finger to put in the right position. (You can show/hide this feature - Long-tap "Bible view preferences" button, check/uncheck the option)
4) All Ketib and Qere readings are reserved, and easily identified by "†" signs. Qere readings, instead of Ketib readings, are displayed in the main text, in alignment with SHEBANQ project.
License and Re-use
The creators of the linguistic annotations that drive SHEBANQ, the ETCBC, want to facilitate optimal access to their data by researchers. All operations that are needed for the scholarly process are allowed. You are allowed to download the data and the code, build your own workflows on top of the data and even to redistribute your versions of the data and the code.
<a rel="license" href="http://creativecommo...nses/by-nc/4.0/"><img alt="Creative Commons License" style="border-width:0" src="https://i.creativeco...c/4.0/88x31.png" /></a><br />This work is licensed under a <a rel="license" href="http://creativecommo...nses/by-nc/4.0/">Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License</a>. That means:
You must give proper attribution to the data when you use it in new applications, by citing one or more of their persistent identifiers: version 4 10.17026/dans-2z3-arxf; version 4b 10.17026/dans-z6y-skyh.
Database Version HERE in this MySword modules: version 4b (version 4b
BHS Concordance & ADDITIONAL DICTIONARY LINKS / MAPPINGS
In this BHSE collection, the text of BHS, are mapped or linked with various dictionaries, including SEC, Gesenius, BDBE, HALOT, Strong Numbers, BDB entries, TWOT numbers. All these links are not given in original SHEBANQ database. Eliran Wong had added all these information on top of the SHEBANQ database, to enhance and facilitate biblical studies.
The set of Strong's numbers in this BHSE collection is unique, even some other modules of Hebrew bible with Strong's numbers are available over the internet. The Strong's numbers provided in this collection are unique that all had been specially assigned to match the data in SHEBANQ database.
The set of BDB & TWOT entries in this BHSE collection is also unique, even you may find general links of Hebrew Strong's numbers to BDB & TWOT entries at https://github.com/o.../HebrewLexicon. The chosen set of BDB & TWOT entries in this BHSE collection had been specially assigned to match the data in SHEBANQ database.
The BHS concordance in this BHSE collection is also built by Eliran Wong, with the data available in SHEBANQ database.
All these additional enhancements are resulted from many hours of personal study and hard work. I provide here for FREE, but do not want anyone to abuse this material for commercial purpose.
<a rel="license" href="http://creativecommo...nses/by-nc/4.0/"><img alt="Creative Commons License" style="border-width:0" src="https://i.creativeco...c/4.0/88x31.png" /></a><br />This work is licensed under a <a rel="license" href="http://creativecommo...nses/by-nc/4.0/">Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License</a>.
To re-use or distribute any parts of or all these dictionary mappings and BHS concordance, you must give appropriate credit to Eliran Wong (email@example.com), provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made.
You must not use the material of these dictionary mappings or BHS concordane for commercial purposes, without written permission from Eliran Wong.
What's New in Version 5.2.2 (See full changelog)
- Significant changes from 5.0 onwards. Please read through new description. Thanks.
- (Thanks MySword team for final editing of "About" information, and many other help.)
Other files you may be interested in ..
- 8,403 Total Files
- 50 Total Categories
- 218 Total Contributors
- 4,864,297 Total Downloads
- Gospel Advocate New Testament Commentaries (14 Volumes+) Latest File
- djmarko53 Latest Submitter