Jump to content

Todd S

Member Since 19 Dec 2020
Offline Last Active Jun 25 2022 10:05 PM
-----

Posts I've Made

In Topic: I haven't been able to access biblesupport for several months

10 August 2021 - 06:52 PM

No solution. I sent my PC to Dell for repairs and teh OS was reinstalled. I still cannot get here with a highspeed connection, but I can with DSL.


In Topic: I haven't been able to access biblesupport for several months

15 July 2021 - 08:31 AM

Yes it is intriguing. I checked in today. Couldn't get in with my Viasat connection. Switched to ATT DSL and got in. 


In Topic: I haven't been able to access biblesupport for several months

10 July 2021 - 11:22 AM

Thanks for the reply. I am not having the same issue with other sites. I have rebooted my modem(s) multiple times for reasons other than access to this site. Rebooting modems is just necessary from time to time. I do have this same issue on 2 other computers all Dell. A very perplexing problem.


In Topic: I haven't been able to access biblesupport for several months

09 July 2021 - 02:11 AM

When I attempt to go to biblesupport.com I can't get there. It has nothing to do with my username. I just get DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN. This happens with 2 highspeed providers, COX and not so highspeed Viasat. However, when I use ATT DSL I can get to this site. Go figure.

 

I've used CMD to ipconfig release my IP and flush my DNS but that didn't solve anything.


In Topic: I haven't been able to access biblesupport for several months

06 July 2021 - 10:16 PM

Thanks for the reply. Interesting thing, I wasn't able to access this site all day today. I tried three or four times over a period of a couple of hours. The response was "server quit responding". I'll keep you up to date. I don't remember exactly what the previous responses were and I gave up after a couple of months, but I would not be surprised if they were the same response.