Please read the Forum Rules before posting.

Photo
* * * - - 1 votes

Unable to find Matthew Henry full bible commentary

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 jadurace

jadurace

Liking e-Sword

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts
  • LocationSydney

Posted 20 June 2019 - 06:14 PM

Hi

I want to download the full Matthew Henry bible commentary & install it on my WIN laptop, but I can not find it under downloads.

Yet I have this commentary on my iphone .

I downloaded the following M Henry resources, but they are not the full bible commentary.

Henry, Matthew - Library.topx

MHCC.cmt.mybible

Many thanks in advance. 

John

#2 Tj Higgins

Tj Higgins

e-Sword Fanatic

• Members (T)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,445 posts

Posted 20 June 2019 - 06:22 PM

Hi

I want to download the full Matthew Henry bible commentary & install it on my WIN laptop, but I can not find it under downloads.

Yet I have this commentary on my iphone .

I downloaded the following M Henry resources, but they are not the full bible commentary.

Henry, Matthew - Library.topx

MHCC.cmt.mybible

Many thanks in advance. 

John

You have to download that commentary using e-Sword's built in downloader as it an official e-Sword resource, it is however free

Edited by Tj Higgins, 21 June 2019 - 08:11 AM.

#3 jadurace

jadurace

Liking e-Sword

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts
  • LocationSydney

Posted 20 June 2019 - 07:48 PM

Appreciate the reply.

Iam assuming that this is done through the e-sword Download tab, but for some reason it is greyed  out !

Regards

John

#4 jadurace

jadurace

Liking e-Sword

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts
  • LocationSydney

Posted 20 June 2019 - 09:13 PM

If Matthew Henry  is  an official free e-sword resource , then it would be helpful for it to also be downloadable outside the the built in downloader.

My assumption is that the reason  I did not get it installed in the 1st place was because I installed e-sword 11.0.6 from my hard drive where I keep all my e-sword downloads.

Having said that I was hoping just to be able to download & install it on its own, else i'll have to uninstall e-sword & reinstall it again from the website, just to get this one commentary & then go through the all the other installs to get back to where I am now. But if thats the only way then i have no option i guess.

Does anyone know  a workaround re. how to get the full Matthew Henry commentary without uninstall/reinstall ?

Regards

John

#5 JPG

JPG

Jon.

• Moderators
  • 1,659 posts

Posted 21 June 2019 - 01:41 AM

Appreciate the reply.

Iam assuming that this is done through the e-sword Download tab, but for some reason it is greyed  out !

Regards

John

I have experienced the same issue with the Download tab being greyed out. What fixed it for me was to reset the internet settings. So open control panel -> Internet Options -> Advanced Tab. Click on Restore advanced settings, and restart your computer. If that does not work let us know.

#6 jadurace

jadurace

Liking e-Sword

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts
  • LocationSydney

Posted 21 June 2019 - 06:15 AM

Much appreciated, That fixed it!

#7 JPG

JPG

Jon.

• Moderators
  • 1,659 posts

Posted 21 June 2019 - 06:20 AM

Much appreciated, That fixed it!

Great!

Appreciate you giving the feedback.

#8 Tj Higgins

Tj Higgins

e-Sword Fanatic

• Members (T)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,445 posts

Posted 21 June 2019 - 08:10 AM

If Matthew Henry  is  an official free e-sword resource , then it would be helpful for it to also be downloadable outside the the built in downloader.

My assumption is that the reason  I did not get it installed in the 1st place was because I installed e-sword 11.0.6 from my hard drive where I keep all my e-sword downloads.

Having said that I was hoping just to be able to download & install it on its own, else i'll have to uninstall e-sword & reinstall it again from the website, just to get this one commentary & then go through the all the other installs to get back to where I am now. But if thats the only way then i have no option i guess.

Does anyone know  a workaround re. how to get the full Matthew Henry commentary without uninstall/reinstall ?

Regards

John

All Official e-Swords resources are only available via the built in e-Sword downloader as they have been licensed for use with e-Sword by Rick Meyers, e-Sword's creator

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users