Please read the Forum Rules before posting.

Photo

Accordance for Mac and Windows

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 eljachin

eljachin

New to Bible Support

• Veterans
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 05 June 2019 - 06:01 AM

Hello, I preach in Southern Florida.  

I made a heavy investment into Accordance over the last 10 years.  I have the ultimate edition (though they have renamed and reorganized their content with the latest version).  But it was the big package before then.

Highlights: I have the New American Commentary, Pillar, Word Study resources AMG, background commentaries from IVP, Psuedopigrapha, Louw and Nida , NIV commentary, etc.  I even have the NIV 84 and the Living Bible along with all the mainstream translations.  And there is a TON MORE!

Guess what? I still use E-Sword, because I can get my churches commentaries on it.  (I'm Christian Church)

Well, I have also discovered Wordpress and it has even more of "our stuff" there.  So I am making the switch.

I have spent north of $5000 dollars for all of this.  I am going to let it go and would like something for it.  I know that people who use E-Sword are trying to save money but maybe you would invest if you get in with a good price?  I want to take that money and replace some books in my new Wordsearch Program.  

There is a transfer policy.  We contact OliveTree (makers of Accordance) and give them our information and they transfer the licenses to you.  I have to pay them $25 dollars on my side and you have to either already own Accordance or buy the basic program to have a home to transfer your modules too.  It is around $50.   

I would like $525.  I guess we could PayPal the money, but we should talk about it over the phone.   I understand this is a lot of money and we have to work together for a couple of days to complete the transfer.  

Please contact me privately through this forum for my contact info and we can call or email.  

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users