Please read the Forum Rules before posting.

Photo
- - - - -

Historical e-Sword Versions

9 replies to this topic

#1 APsit190

APsit190

e-Sword Tools Developer

• Members (T)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,861 posts
  • LocationLand of the Long White Cloud (AKA New Zealand)

Posted 23 May 2019 - 08:36 PM

POPULAR

Hi to all e-Sword nutters like me who think, believe, and just know that e-Sword just happens to be the best Bible program in the world. You know, totally one eyed about e-Sword, that so much so you're gonna have to kill me in order to use something pathetically else  :lol:  B),

Below is a list of all e-Sword versions that I've kept over the years:

e-Sword 8.06

e-Sword 9.51

e-Sword 9.60

e-Sword 9.71

e-Sword 9.72

e-Sword 9.81

e-Sword 9.82

e-Sword 9.83

e-Sword 9.90

e-Sword 9.91

e-Sword 10.01

e-Sword 10.04

e-Sword 10.05

e-Sword 10.07

e-Sword 10.10

e-Sword 10.20

e-Sword 10.21

e-Sword 10.30

e-Sword 10.40

e-Sword 11.03

e-Sword 11.04

e-Sword 11.06

e-Sword 11.10

e-Sword 11.21

e-Sword 11.22

Now, here's the big favor/favour (depending on which country you come from) thingy. If you have a greater collection of previous versions of e-Sword than what is listed above, meaning versions I don't have in that list, please send me a message, or e-mail me giving details of what versions you have against what I don't have, and I'll provide you my snail mail address, could you send me a DVD or CD of those missing versions that I don't have.

Of those who are collectors of historical versions of  e-Sword, do not have any one of the versions in the  above list, ad would like a copy, either e-mail or send me a message with your snail mail address and let me know what version(s) of e-Sword you want for your collection.

Amazing what some people do as a hobby.

Thanks in advance for any help you can give.

Blessings,

Autograph.png

Edited by APsit190, 23 May 2019 - 08:37 PM.

X (formerly Twitter)

#2 Tj Higgins

Tj Higgins

e-Sword Fanatic

• Members (T)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,448 posts

Posted 26 May 2019 - 01:45 PM

Hi to all e-Sword nutters like me who think, believe, and just know that e-Sword just happens to be the best Bible program in the world. You know, totally one eyed about e-Sword, that so much so you're gonna have to kill me in order to use something pathetically else  :lol:  B),

Below is a list of all e-Sword versions that I've kept over the years:

e-Sword 8.06

e-Sword 9.51

e-Sword 9.60

e-Sword 9.71

e-Sword 9.72

e-Sword 9.81

e-Sword 9.82

e-Sword 9.83

e-Sword 9.90

e-Sword 9.91

e-Sword 10.01

e-Sword 10.04

e-Sword 10.05

e-Sword 10.07

e-Sword 10.10

e-Sword 10.20

e-Sword 10.21

e-Sword 10.30

e-Sword 10.40

e-Sword 11.03

e-Sword 11.04

e-Sword 11.06

e-Sword 11.10

e-Sword 11.21

e-Sword 11.22

Now, here's the big favor/favour (depending on which country you come from) thingy. If you have a greater collection of previous versions of e-Sword than what is listed above, meaning versions I don't have in that list, please send me a message, or e-mail me giving details of what versions you have against what I don't have, and I'll provide you my snail mail address, could you send me a DVD or CD of those missing versions that I don't have.

Of those who are collectors of historical versions of  e-Sword, do not have any one of the versions in the  above list, ad would like a copy, either e-mail or send me a message with your snail mail address and let me know what version(s) of e-Sword you want for your collection.

Amazing what some people do as a hobby.

Thanks in advance for any help you can give.

Blessings,

You can download a number of older e-Sword versions from this site:

https://e-sword.informer.com/versions/

#3 APsit190

APsit190

e-Sword Tools Developer

• Members (T)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,861 posts

Posted 26 May 2019 - 05:18 PM

You can download a number of older e-Sword versions from this site:

https://e-sword.informer.com/versions/

Thank you very much Mr Higgins. This truly is very much appreciated as it certainly both fill the gaps of versions 8, 9, and 10 And gives me the version 7 series.

With that said, if I can get a hold of more earlier versions of e-Sword, that would really put the icing on the cake. And if it is possible to go right back to the beginning of e-Sword, that wouldn't just put the icing on the cake - it would also put the cream on the cake, and then add to that, you really would be able to have your cake with icing and cream, and eat it as well. What a way to go!!!

Again, thanks a big heap, mate. Really appreciate it. Your blood is really worth bottling. Just don't tell anyone or else they will bleed you dry. LOL.gif

Blessings,

Autograph.png

X (formerly Twitter)

#4 APsit190

APsit190

e-Sword Tools Developer

• Members (T)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,861 posts

Posted 03 June 2019 - 06:03 PM

Went to download the versions that I don't have, which are on that site (software.informer), but they can't be downloaded. Only 4 versions, which I already have, can be downloaded. That sucks.

X (formerly Twitter)

#5 Tj Higgins

Tj Higgins

e-Sword Fanatic

• Members (T)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,448 posts

Posted 03 June 2019 - 06:52 PM

Went to download the versions that I don't have, which are on that site (software.informer), but they can't be downloaded. Only 4 versions, which I already have, can be downloaded. That sucks.

Sorry about that I thought there were more versions there

#6 APsit190

APsit190

e-Sword Tools Developer

• Members (T)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,861 posts

Posted 04 June 2019 - 03:33 PM

Sorry about that I thought there were more versions there

It's not your fault mate. At first glance, I thought they all could be downloaded, but when it came to the ones that didn't have that download thingy with it, that's when I found out that they couldn't be downloaded. Sort of begs the question, why then have them up there? Anyway, I guess that's the way the cookie crumbles.

Despite that it didn't work out as I hoped it would, still appreciated your help. Thankyou.

Blessings,

Autograph.png

X (formerly Twitter)

#7 Cindyfat

Cindyfat

New to Bible Support

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • LocationLiberia

Posted 27 July 2019 - 02:38 AM

Hi, a have one question. What all people doing here? Why we dont living with real life?

#8 APsit190

APsit190

e-Sword Tools Developer

• Members (T)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,861 posts

Posted 28 July 2019 - 12:12 AM

Hi, a have one question. What all people doing here? Why we dont living with real life?

Actually, that is what we are actually doing.

BibleSupport.com is an international online community of e-Sword users giving support and help to those who experience difficulties with e-Sword. But more than that, there are users who also create either or both third party resources and/or tools (software) to use with and along side with e-Sword.

But not only that, there are members who write blogs (of which many are quite inspirational). and etc on this site

Trust you find this answer helpful.

Blessings,

Autograph.png

X (formerly Twitter)

#9 LarryG

LarryG

Resource Builder

• Members (T)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 389 posts

Posted 16 August 2019 - 10:27 AM

Hello Steven,

I was digging in my file archives and found several versions of eSword that you do not have listed.  When I downloaded the operating program, I  usually downloaded all the files supplied by eSword.  I wanted to keep everything in a complete package.  Then also, in the early days, Yahoo Groups put out several files and there was another site (esnips) who posted sites.  I got what I could, but everything is in it's own file folder...kinda.

I've also a load of other Bible software, but the simple Bible games seem to be the best - along with the memorization programs offered 15-20 years ago.

Anyway, here's a list of the eSword program executable's that I can give you, assuming gMail will allow me to email software.

These old files take up over 29G on one of my pocket hard drives, so think it would be a little hard to email you everything.  LOL  I use a  ->S...L...O...W<-   Wi/Fi connection!  :)  God bless you my friend.

v 7.00
v 7.05
v 7.77
v 7.83
v 7.85
v 7.98
v 8.0.4
v 8.0.5

Let me know if I can be of assistance.  Larry G.

#10 APsit190

APsit190

e-Sword Tools Developer

• Members (T)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,861 posts

Posted 16 August 2019 - 07:35 PM

Hi Larry,

Could you burn them on a CD or DVD and snail mail them to me, pretty please. Would really appreciate them.

Will message you my snail mail address.

Thank you heaps , and very muchly.

Blessings,

Autograph.png

X (formerly Twitter)

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users