Please read the Forum Rules before posting.

Photo
- - - - -

How To Save Study/Journal/Topic notes

2 replies to this topic

#1 TonysNTulsa

TonysNTulsa

New to Bible Support

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 20 April 2019 - 06:32 AM

Question Plz: Like others I change computers from time to time. How can I ensure that the Notes I make in the program won't "remain" just with one computer. In other words, how to save and access them apart from a specific computer.

#2 TonysNTulsa

TonysNTulsa

New to Bible Support

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 20 April 2019 - 08:14 AM

Think I found this answer also... :wacko:

#3 GWSwordUser

GWSwordUser

e-Sword Addict

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 53 posts
  • LocationSouth Sioux City, NE, USA

Posted 22 April 2019 - 04:24 PM

With the current versions of of e-Sword (after version 11 I think) you have the option of saving your resources to a cloud account. Go to the Options menu and select Resource... At the bottom of the pop up window you will see where you can set your resource and user files locations. Click the folder icon and navigate to your cloud folder and select it. Oh, and remember to copy all your resources and user files to your cloud folders first.

I use this feature all the time. I take notes during the sermon on my Microsoft Surface then when I am home I can see them on my desktop. I may prepare a lesson or Bible study at home and then access it on my Surface when I am at church.

I haven't tried this yet, but I think if you convert your study notes and other resources to the topi or noti format you should be able to read them in both your Apple product and your Windows desktop.

GW

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users