Please read the Forum Rules before posting.

Photo
- - - - -

Frustrated Looking for HD (iPad) modules

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 lewiej

lewiej

e-Sword Addict

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 71 posts
  • LocationLong Island, NY

Posted 30 March 2019 - 10:58 AM

I find it very frustrating when attempting to find modules for my iPad (e-Sword HD). Is there an easy way to do it that I am not aware of?

#2 Tj Higgins

Tj Higgins

e-Sword Fanatic

• Members (T)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,445 posts

Posted 30 March 2019 - 11:43 AM

I find it very frustrating when attempting to find modules for my iPad (e-Sword HD). Is there an easy way to do it that I am not aware of?

First the module formats for Apple/Mac Devices have file format extensions that end in the letter "i" 

Here the file formats for the different Apple/Mac modules:

Bible (bbli)
Commentary (cmti)
Dictionary (dcti)
Bible Reading Plan (brpi).
Devotional (devi)
Reference Library (refi)
Topic File (topi)

You can search Bible Support using the search box located in the upper right corner of any bible support page. The search box has a grey box on its right side that let's you select which parts of bible support to search. Set the the search area box to e-Sword downloads then type in one of the Apple/Mac module format extensions from the list above in to the search box and click the magnifying glass to start the search. This will result in a list of all of the modules available for the file extension you chose to search for. 

If there is module that is not in the correct format for use on your Apple/Mac device, there is a conversion utility available can convert modules that are for use with the windows version of e-Sword to Apple/Mac formats. The conversion tool is available at the e-Sword homepage at the following link:

https://www.e-sword.net/extras.html

Edited by Tj Higgins, 30 March 2019 - 11:44 AM.

#3 lewiej

lewiej

e-Sword Addict

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 71 posts
  • LocationLong Island, NY

Posted 30 March 2019 - 01:04 PM

Thank you very much. I should have thought of that.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users