Please read the Forum Rules before posting.

Photo

Reference Books (topx) - [Bible Declaration Promises] Prayers Book by (William R. Nabaza) - aka. pinoy weblord

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 weblord

weblord

Liking e-Sword

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 18 March 2019 - 02:28 PM

File Name: [Bible Declaration Promises] Prayers Book by (William R. Nabaza) - aka. pinoy weblord

File Submitter: weblord

File Submitted: 19 Mar 2019

File Category: Reference Books (topx)

Author: William R. Nabaza
e-Sword Version: Requires 10.1+
Suggest New Tag:: bible declaration prayers, prayer book, pentecostal prayers, prayer promises, prayer books, actual prayers that work

[Bible Declaration Promises] Prayers Book by (William R. Nabaza) - aka. pinoy weblord
are scriptures taken from the Bible that are converted or declared as prayers since it's GOD's WORDs they are very effective since you are just quoting it out loud to yourself first of all for you to have faith or strengthen your faith and to GOD, angels and demons for you to change things by prayers. Used together with a believing heart and a sincere heart that nothing is impossible with GOD and that you are requesting a very powerful GOD to change things for you since all things are impossible with men. They are two files, one for mysword and the other for e-sword. I have not tested yet the mysword version but i have tested and proof read the e-sword, it's the same file, I just started with e-sword topic file and converted it into mysword topic file.

Click here to download this file

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users