Please read the Forum Rules before posting.

Photo
- - - - -

Modern English Version

4 replies to this topic

#1 Keith Cochran

Keith Cochran

New to Bible Support

• Veterans
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 21 January 2019 - 02:34 PM

Is there a bible already available for esword in the MEV? I would like one if there is.. Just wondering if there was anything out there.

Keith

#2 Tj Higgins

Tj Higgins

e-Sword Fanatic

• Members (T)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,458 posts

Posted 21 January 2019 - 05:56 PM

Is there a bible already available for esword in the MEV? I would like one if there is.. Just wondering if there was anything out there.

Keith

The MEV is copyrighted so the copyright holders would have to give permission for a module to be made

#3 Keith Cochran

Keith Cochran

New to Bible Support

• Veterans
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 22 January 2019 - 01:20 PM

thank you.

#4 DKHagans

DKHagans

e-Sword Supporter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43 posts

Posted 02 September 2022 - 02:09 PM

I found a work around, I downloaded an app called Koplayer which is an android emulator for the pc, for which you can get the MEV and many others in the play store for free. so when I want to quote some version I do not have in E-sword, I fire up the android emulator and there for free is those few popular bibles not found for E-sword.

#5 APsit190

APsit190

e-Sword Tools Developer

• Members (T)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,868 posts
  • LocationLand of the Long White Cloud (AKA New Zealand)

Posted 03 September 2022 - 09:07 PM

I found a work around, I downloaded an app called Koplayer which is an android emulator for the pc, for which you can get the MEV and many others in the play store for free. so when I want to quote some version I do not have in E-sword, I fire up the android emulator and there for free is those few popular bibles not found for E-sword.

If you have Windows 10 or 11, there are a couple of features one can use which makes life way easier without having to use an emulator. Without going into any depth of discussion (due to a video which goes into more detail), there are two methods of running Android natively apps on Windows 10 or 11, which are:

1. Microsoft Phone Link.

2. The Android Subsystem.

So, without further ado, here it is. So with that, sit back, put your feet up, relax, and enjoy.

If you found this video both informative and helpful, click on the train icon, and subscribe to the channel, leave a like and whack that notification bell really hard so that you get the latest content.

So with all of that, we'll see you on the next one.

Blessings,

Autograph.png

Edited by APsit190, 04 September 2022 - 10:54 PM.

X (formerly Twitter)

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users