Please read the Forum Rules before posting.

Photo
- - - - -

Updates to note when reading the 10.4 Help file

2 replies to this topic

#1 Starkman

Starkman

e-Sword Addict

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 66 posts
  • LocationSouthern Oregon

Posted 11 January 2019 - 02:44 PM

Greetings all,

I'm going through the ver. 10.4 Help file, and I'm just wondering what updates and features in e-Sword 11.2.2 will I need to be aware of that aren't in the 10.4 Help file.

Thanks much.

There's one, and only one, reason to serve God: because He's God.

#2 JPG

JPG

Jon.

• Moderators
  • 1,665 posts

Posted 11 January 2019 - 04:28 PM

Info from official site https://www.e-sword.net/changes.html

e-Sword version 11.2
This build includes the latest versions of third-party components used within e-Sword.

Many little enhancements and bug fixes.

e-Sword version 11.1
This build includes the latest versions of third-party components used within e-Sword.

Many little enhancements and bug fixes.

e-Sword version 11.0
E-Sword modules are now HTML-based! This change will allow many new and unique resources to be created for e-Sword. Don't worry, e-Sword will still work with the older RTF-based modules as well. Most of the resources have been updated to this new format, so you may want to download the updated versions of these modules, especially the non-English Bibles as they now contain the actual Unicode characters which makes for better search results. The new module format has also introduced a new Lexicon module type.

There is a new Pericope feature which places section headings throughout the Bible. This feature can be turned on/off by selecting "Options, Display Pericope" from the e-Sword menu.

The Copy Verses feature has been expanded with an option to include the Lexicon definition for Strong's numbers in any Bible with them.

There is a new Morphology popup tooltip for any Bibles that include these grammatical parts of speech codes.

The new Reference Book modules now adapt to the user-defined font settings as the other module types do.

#3 Starkman

Starkman

e-Sword Addict

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 66 posts
  • LocationSouthern Oregon

Posted 11 January 2019 - 04:48 PM

Well, shoot! I looked all over on e-Sword.net but didn't find that. Thanks much.

There's one, and only one, reason to serve God: because He's God.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users