Please read the Forum Rules before posting.

Photo
- - - - -

No. of occurrences in a search

2 replies to this topic

#1 dennisgreer

dennisgreer

New to Bible Support

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 December 2018 - 06:46 PM

When I did a search for a word, the results contained the no. of occurrences listed at the end of the search.

Is that not an option in the version I now have, or do I need to "turn on" that option?

Thanks

#2 APsit190

APsit190

e-Sword Tools Developer

• Members (T)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,827 posts
  • LocationThe Land of the Long White Cloud

Posted 04 December 2018 - 08:31 PM

When I did a search for a word, the results contained the no. of occurrences listed at the end of the search.

Is that not an option in the version I now have, or do I need to "turn on" that option?

Thanks

Ok, where abouts in e-Sword were you searching, as in Bible, Dictionary, Commentary, or Topic, Study, or Journal Note. Or was it in some other place?

#3 JPG

JPG

Bug Hunter

• Members (T)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 793 posts

Posted 05 December 2018 - 02:18 AM

Thanks

If you are using e-Sword v11 you need to have html Bible module for that data to show up. If it is an official module you should see from e-Sword internal downloader that there is an update. If it is a third-party module from this site you need to check for an update here, and if there isn't one you have to use the e-SwordPCtoAppleModuleConverter.exe from the e-Sword site, Extras tab. etc......

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users