Please read the Forum Rules before posting.

Photo
- - - - -

iPhone 5 Problem

1 reply to this topic

#1 Lloyd Wallace

Lloyd Wallace

New to Bible Support

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 27 November 2018 - 07:13 AM

When I downloaded Zerr's Commentary set and the Module installer II was unable to figure out how to get it into e-Sword. I get "Open in "Files.""    Then I get a page giving me a location to add this item. The "On My iPhone" button does nothing.   If I go back and tap "More" I get the following options: Copy,    Save to Files,    and More, none of which get the resources into e-Sword.  I'm beginning to think that I cannot use this resource on my phone. Anyone know what I am doing wrong?

#2 Tj Higgins

Tj Higgins

e-Sword Fanatic

• Members (T)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,457 posts

Posted 27 November 2018 - 11:48 AM

When I downloaded Zerr's Commentary set and the Module installer II was unable to figure out how to get it into e-Sword. I get "Open in "Files.""    Then I get a page giving me a location to add this item. The "On My iPhone" button does nothing.   If I go back and tap "More" I get the following options: Copy,    Save to Files,    and More, none of which get the resources into e-Sword.  I'm beginning to think that I cannot use this resource on my phone. Anyone know what I am doing wrong?

The Zerr Commentary is formatted for use with e-Sword for Windows it will not work in the Apple/Mac versions of e-Sword. It will need to be converted for Apple/Mac use. In order to do the conversion you will need to download the converter from e-Sword.net. However the converter will only run in Windows so you will need access to a Windows PC

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users