Please read the Forum Rules before posting.

Photo
- - - - -

Resourcer

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

#1 exscentric

exscentric

e-Sword Fanatic

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 333 posts

Posted 16 September 2011 - 01:33 PM

I have several computers I use off and on and would like to use Resourcer, however with all of the modules I have I really don't want to take the time to set up several sets of workspaces. I'd like to set one up then copy it to the other computers.

Where does resourcer store the workspace into. It is not within the .exe file, snooped in all the e-sword directories, find no resourcer directories and found nothing in the user directory. Found nothing in documents either.

Any ideas where else to look?

#2 exscentric

exscentric

e-Sword Fanatic

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 333 posts

Posted 16 September 2011 - 02:42 PM

Found the titles for the workspaces are stored in the registry under "Cetus" and the path is also in registry but did not find any listing information.

#3 Fred

Fred

Liking e-Sword

• Veterans
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 15 October 2014 - 06:24 PM

All of Resourcer's settings are stored at HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Cetus\Resourcer.

[Resourcer also reads from and writes to where e-Sword itself keeps its Registry settings, as well, of course.]

[Fred (the developer)]

Edited by Fred, 15 October 2014 - 06:24 PM.

Keep Lookin' Up !!!

[Fred]

#4 APsit190

APsit190

e-Sword Tools Developer

• Members (T)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,861 posts
  • LocationLand of the Long White Cloud (AKA New Zealand)

Posted 15 October 2014 - 06:47 PM

Hi Fred,

Long time no see, and long time no hear. Gotta be blind as a bat and deaf as a post. Well something like that anyway.

Its great to see you're alive and kicking, and screaming at the top of your lungs.

It took me a bit to click who you are, but once it did, I gotta admit, I was glad to see that you're still around.

I have to also admit that Resourcer of your's is one handy little program, and perhaps the best there was/is when it came to configuring e-Sword to run particular study resources. So, with that, I'm wondering if you're going to further develop it and update it, make look different and etc?

Blessings,

Autograph.png

X (formerly Twitter)

#5 Fred

Fred

Liking e-Sword

• Veterans
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 15 October 2014 - 08:11 PM

Hi, Stephen.

Yeah, I'm still around, and I've finally gotten around to updating Resourcer to better handle e-Sword V.10 (.REFX and .JNLX modules, for examply, plus a few more tweaks) -- I hope to have a newer version to downlaod shortly.

I do see that Resourcer has had a few downloads, and some people seem to be using it (for various main reasons).  I use it myself, and most changes in it are due to things I wanted it to do myself - (smile).

Thanks for your post and your kind words.  Take care...

Keep Lookin' Up !!!

[Fred]

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users