Please read the Forum Rules before posting.

Photo

Apple e-Sword X Module help?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Jtangredi3

Jtangredi3

New to Bible Support

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 10 September 2018 - 09:12 PM

Hey guys,

I just stumbled upon this application and purchased it from the app store, I looked at the tutorials for how to get modules on Mac and for the life of me I cannot figure any of this out or get any of these methods to work. I'm finding I'm not seeing any of the same stuff as anyone, I'm totally lost. I tried downloading Crossover and the pc-to-apple module converter, didn't work, tried downloading the crossover e-sword, still didn't work. If someone who is knowledgable could give me some help that would be great, thanks!

#2 Tj Higgins

Tj Higgins

e-Sword Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 446 posts

Posted 11 September 2018 - 10:35 AM

Hey guys,

I just stumbled upon this application and purchased it from the app store, I looked at the tutorials for how to get modules on Mac and for the life of me I cannot figure any of this out or get any of these methods to work. I'm finding I'm not seeing any of the same stuff as anyone, I'm totally lost. I tried downloading Crossover and the pc-to-apple module converter, didn't work, tried downloading the crossover e-sword, still didn't work. If someone who is knowledgable could give me some help that would be great, thanks!

First question is which version of E-Sword for Apple Mac did you install there are 3 different versions:

E-Sword X for use on MAC computers
E-Sword HD for the Ipad
E-Sword LT for the IPhone.

All 3 use modules that are formatted for use with Apple Products these modules all have file extensions that end in the letter "i": 

Reference Library (REFI)
Bible (BBLI),
Commentary (CMTI),
Dictionary (DCTI)
Bible Reading Plan (BRPI).

Devotional (DEVI)

Modules formatted for use in the Windows version of E-Sword have file extensions that end in the letter "X", and will not work with the Apple/Mac versions of E-Sword. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users