Please read the Forum Rules before posting.

Photo

MySword 2.1 Released at the Android Market

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 pfpeller

pfpeller

• Moderators
  • 1,112 posts
  • LocationWA

Posted 04 September 2011 - 09:35 AM

All,

A new release of MySword is available at the android market. The details are below. I really like the additional Bible translation and commentary buttons. I use these to quickly flick between my favorite translations during devotions. I also like the change to the volume control up/down in the journal view while reading books.

See www.mysword.info for more information on this software.
See the MySword downloads area of www.biblesupport.com for unofficial MySword downloads.

Peter

The noteworthy new features are:
  • Editor (Verse Notes and Journal) improvements:
    • Automatically scroll to the end with added new line when you open the editor.
    • Made the volume control up/down used for scrolling up/down the cursor scroll from one line to one full page.
    • Added scroll up and down button besides the Cancel button.
  • More shortcut buttons:
    • Bible View: additional 2 bookmark buttons increasing the count to 4; 2 translation (favorite Bible) buttons increasing the count to 6.
    • Commentary View: additional 4 favorite commentary buttons increasing the count to 8.
    • Dictionary View: additional 4 favorite commentary buttons increasing the count to 8.
    • Bottom buttons strip: Preferences and Exit buttons.
  • Initial support for paragraph mode in Bible View (Premium version only).
    • Note that not all Bible modules have paragraph tags. Modules with paragraph tags: ASV, ISV, LEB, KJV, KJVLite, NET, WEB, YLT. Bible modules without paragraph tags are displayed in the original verse mode. To switch to paragraph mode, go to Menu->Preferences->Paragraph mode.
    • It is also possible to use the default paragraph based on KJV for those modules without paragraph tags. Go to Menu->Preferences->Use default paragraph.
  • Preference for enable/disable Double tap to toggle Full screen. Go to Menu->Preferences->Double tap Full screen toggle.
  • Replaced the "Go To" menu by Help menu as the former already had better shortcuts. The Help included: Devotional Tips, Daily Use, and FTS Search. More will be added later.
The following bugs were fixed:
  • Default/ordinary (not FTS) search of Non-Premium users are still functional but the highlight became prefix only. So the keyword ear will match hear and learn but they are not highlighted.
  • Fixed mispositioned new buttons of the Editor in case they were rearranged in the previous MySword version.
  • Removed the word Toggle in Preference for "Full screen" (it was formerly toggle when it was in the Menu but now it is in the Preferences window with a check box).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users