Please read the Forum Rules before posting.

Photo

Will this work?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Pops1

Pops1

New to Bible Support

• Veterans
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 13 February 2018 - 09:15 AM

Does anyone know whether or not l can use this commentary "Harry Ironside Commentaries on the New Testament and Prophets (Updated) 2.0" in e-sword x. If so, please tell me how. lf no, oh well. Also, a few weeks ago l started a thread here and now it's no longer needed. Should l delete it? How to do that? Thanks, Pops1

#2 Tj Higgins

Tj Higgins

e-Sword Fanatic

• Members (T)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,465 posts

Posted 13 February 2018 - 05:07 PM

Does anyone know whether or not l can use this commentary "Harry Ironside Commentaries on the New Testament and Prophets (Updated) 2.0" in e-sword x. If so, please tell me how. lf no, oh well. Also, a few weeks ago l started a thread here and now it's no longer needed. Should l delete it? How to do that? Thanks, Pops1

The uploaded version of that module is for use with E-Sword for Windows. However if you know how to use the e-Sword module creation tool known as E-Sword Tooltip, you can easily create a module for use with e-Sword X.

The major difference between the Windows and Mac versions of E-Sword is that each version uses a different module file format. Module for use with the Windows version all have file extensions that end in the letter x, such as bblx for bibles and cmtx for commentary modules. Modules that work with E-Sword X have file extensions such as bbli for bible modules and cmti for commentary. The modules will also work with the versions of E-Sword that run on Ipads and Iphones which are known as e-Sword HD and e-Sword LT.

The module creation tool e-Sword Tooltip easily creates modules for use on all versions of e-Sword.

#3 djmarko53

djmarko53

e-Sword Fanatic

• Members (T)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 235 posts
  • Location64093

Posted 16 February 2018 - 04:23 PM

To: T.J. Higgins

Still expanding my commentary Zerr's Combined Bible Commentary, but will take a look at Ironside's work. Am recovering from Spinal surgery, but if I'm able to, will check it out this weekend if someone doesn't beat me to it......

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users