Please read the Forum Rules before posting.

Photo
- - - - -

Copy / Past Looses Formating?

3 replies to this topic

#1 feldsine

feldsine

Liking e-Sword

• Veterans
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 07 December 2017 - 04:42 PM

I'm running 11.1.0, and this actually started with 11.6. When I am in the Editor, and copy some text in the editor page and paste it somewhere else in the same page, it looses all the text formatting. Not sure if this is designed that way, or it is a bug. Just wondering if anyone else is seeing this. I didn't see anything about it in the forum.

Edited by feldsine, 07 December 2017 - 04:42 PM.

#2 JPG

JPG

Jon.

• Moderators
  • 1,675 posts

Posted 07 December 2017 - 04:54 PM

Do you have the option selected in the main menu -> options -> Editor Options -> Paste as formatted, selected?

#3 feldsine

feldsine

Liking e-Sword

• Veterans
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 12 December 2017 - 12:24 PM

Bingo! That was it, thanks so much for the pointer, I would have not thought of looking for that, and have no idea how it got changed.

#4 APsit190

APsit190

e-Sword Tools Developer

• Members (T)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,869 posts
  • LocationLand of the Long White Cloud (AKA New Zealand)

Posted 13 December 2017 - 01:44 PM

Bingo! That was it, thanks so much for the pointer, I would have not thought of looking for that, and have no idea how it got changed.

A great deal of problems you and/or anyone one else are having with e-Sword, or to find out just how to do things in e-Sword - all the answers are in the e-Sword User Guide.

This guide is extremely comprehensive and covers every aspect of the program. It comes with the program, and is installed on your computer when you install e-Sword. To access the User Guide, simply click on Contents in the Help Menu, or hit the F1  key on your Keyboard. 

Side Note:

Of almost all of the queries for help posted on this site relating to e-Sword, the answers are in the User Guide. And it begs the question, how many actually use the User Guide? Should do a pole on that, and see what the result would be.

Blessings,

Autograph.png

X (formerly Twitter)

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users