Please read the Forum Rules before posting.

Photo
- - - - -

Looking for a bible text

5 replies to this topic

#1 Tj Higgins

Tj Higgins

e-Sword Fanatic

• Members (T)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,465 posts

Posted 12 September 2017 - 02:22 PM

I am hoping some kind person can help me out as I am seeking a copy of the New English Bible not as an e-sword module but in one of the following formats if possible:

MS-Word 
Adobe PDF

Text (.txt)

Again I do not need this translation as an e-Sword bible module

Peace and Thanks

#2 APsit190

APsit190

e-Sword Tools Developer

• Members (T)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,870 posts
  • LocationLand of the Long White Cloud (AKA New Zealand)

Posted 12 September 2017 - 04:20 PM

I am hoping some kind person can help me out as I am seeking a copy of the New English Bible not as an e-sword module but in one of the following formats if possible:

MS-Word 
Adobe PDF

Text (.txt)

Again I do not need this translation as an e-Sword bible module

Peace and Thanks

I Googled the NEB (New English Bible) in the formats you listed and found nothing; assuming this is the translation you're looking for. That said, assuming also that you're actually talking about the NET (New English Translation), I did search for that in the formats you listed, and the closest I came up for that one is in HTML format. So, if you're interested click here to see if that is enough to meet your needs.

Should that website prove unsatisfactory, my suggestion is to do a simple copy and paste from e-Sword to your favorite text editor or word processor. Beyond that, I'm sorry that I can't help.

Blessings,

Autograph.png

X (formerly Twitter)

#3 Tj Higgins

Tj Higgins

e-Sword Fanatic

• Members (T)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,465 posts

Posted 12 September 2017 - 06:07 PM

I Googled the NEB (New English Bible) in the formats you listed and found nothing; assuming this is the translation you're looking for. That said, assuming also that you're actually talking about the NET (New English Translation), I did search for that in the formats you listed, and the closest I came up for that one is in HTML format. So, if you're interested click here to see if that is enough to meet your needs.

Should that website prove unsatisfactory, my suggestion is to do a simple copy and paste from e-Sword to your favorite text editor or word processor. Beyond that, I'm sorry that I can't help.

Blessings,

I am looking for the New English Bible NEB which was published in 1970 not the NET translation which I already have a pdf copy of but thanks for your effort

#4 Scribe

Scribe

e-Sword Fanatic

• Members (T)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 102 posts

Posted 12 September 2017 - 07:54 PM

I am looking for the New English Bible NEB which was published in 1970 not the NET translation which I already have a pdf copy of but thanks for your effort

This is a site that seems to have the data but not in the formats you requested.

COMPANION TO THE NEW TESTAMENT - The New English Bible. By A E Harvey. - © The Delegates of the Oxford University Press, The Syndics of the Cambridge University Press. 1970. - Prepared for katapi by Paul Ingram 2009.

http://www.katapi.or...n/Contents.html

Scribe

#5 Tj Higgins

Tj Higgins

e-Sword Fanatic

• Members (T)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,465 posts

Posted 13 September 2017 - 07:55 AM

This is a site that seems to have the data but not in the formats you requested.

COMPANION TO THE NEW TESTAMENT - The New English Bible. By A E Harvey. - © The Delegates of the Oxford University Press, The Syndics of the Cambridge University Press. 1970. - Prepared for katapi by Paul Ingram 2009.

http://www.katapi.or...n/Contents.html

I am familiar with that site but it only has the New Testament portion of the full NEB Bible which contains the Old Testament, New Testament and the Apocrypha. Thank you for the link however 

#6 Tj Higgins

Tj Higgins

e-Sword Fanatic

• Members (T)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,465 posts

Posted 13 September 2017 - 08:06 AM

I have to correct my previous comment as the full NEB bible is on that site 

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users