Please read the Forum Rules before posting.

Photo

Aramaic to English -- Old Testament and New Testament Exact

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 jriley2017

jriley2017

New to Bible Support

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 02 September 2017 - 07:11 AM

Hello,

I am looking for an electronic version, preferably for e-Sword, of just Aramaic to English. No opinions, commentary or extra's just straight word for word translation of original Aramaic Bible.

I have a physical copy of the New Testament Only, that is Aramaic to English but do not have it on computer. However since most of my studies are in the Old Testament I would really like to have one for that, if nothing else. 

If someone has something but needs help with it, such as typing it up, transferring it to computer etc... I would be more than happy to help.

This is a serious inquiry. 

Thank you,

Jo

#2 jriley2017

jriley2017

New to Bible Support

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 02 September 2017 - 07:28 AM

Add on to my request...

I see that there are translations of the Peshitta, a Syrian Bible. I can only state that this is not the version that I'm looking for. I will however look over those that have been created to see if they have similarities. 

If there is truly nothing else; could someone please explain why there isn't? So I will possibly stop looking.

Thank you.

Edited by jriley2017, 02 September 2017 - 07:41 AM.

#3 Tj Higgins

Tj Higgins

e-Sword Fanatic

• Members (T)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,465 posts

Posted 02 September 2017 - 10:21 AM

Add on to my request...

I see that there are translations of the Peshitta, a Syrian Bible. I can only state that this is not the version that I'm looking for. I will however look over those that have been created to see if they have similarities. 

If there is truly nothing else; could someone please explain why there isn't? So I will possibly stop looking.

Thank you.

There is an Aramaic New Testament available at this link:

http://www.biblesupp...-new-testament/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users