Please read the Forum Rules before posting.

Photo
- - - - -

downloads

1 reply to this topic

#1 StephenLeader

StephenLeader

New to Bible Support

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 August 2017 - 11:04 AM

POPULAR

Is it just me or are other people also struggling with downloads? I have been trying to download "Pocket Guide for Christian Workers." I am really disappointed.

#2 Tj Higgins

Tj Higgins

e-Sword Fanatic

• Members (T)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,461 posts

Posted 05 August 2017 - 12:33 PM

Is it just me or are other people also struggling with downloads? I have been trying to download "Pocket Guide for Christian Workers." I am really disappointed.

There are two different versions of the module on this site one for use in a program called "MySword" and the other is for use in "E-Sword". 

Modules for E-Sword version need to be installed into the E-Sword Program directory on your PC in order for E-Sword to find the module. 

Pocket Guide for Christian Workers is a topic or reference module that will view-able in one of two places in E-Sword depending on which version of E-Sword you have. If you are running version 9 of E-Sword, the module will be found in the topics editor in that version of E-Sword. 

If you are running version 10 or 11 the module can be viewed by accessing the "Reference Library" there is a button that looks like three books at the right end of the E-Sword toolbar which will open the Reference Library. The Reference Library has a drop down menu that lists all of the reference modules that you have installed in E-Sword and should display the Pocket Guide for Christian Workers as an installed module 

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users