Please read the Forum Rules before posting.

Photo
- - - - -

Prayer Requests

3 replies to this topic

#1 maddogonbanjo

maddogonbanjo

New to Bible Support

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • LocationHampstead, Carroll County, MD.

Posted 28 June 2017 - 08:17 AM

POPULAR

Please help, I saved my prayer requests to a new file and now they disappeared. I tried stopping and starting E-Sword over again and they don't load in the prayer request window. I had a large request file and never printed them out. Where did they go and how can I get them back in the Prayer Request window when it pops up when E-Sword starts? I'm so upset they disappeared, if I can get them back I certainly won't try saving them again!

#2 APsit190

APsit190

e-Sword Tools Developer

• Members (T)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,868 posts
  • LocationLand of the Long White Cloud (AKA New Zealand)

Posted 28 June 2017 - 01:18 PM

Please help, I saved my prayer requests to a new file and now they disappeared. I tried stopping and starting E-Sword over again and they don't load in the prayer request window. I had a large request file and never printed them out. Where did they go and how can I get them back in the Prayer Request window when it pops up when E-Sword starts? I'm so upset they disappeared, if I can get them back I certainly won't try saving them again!

OK, my guess is that it may be in your C:\Documents\e-Sword folder. If that fails, then, in Windows File Exploder (oops, I means Explorer) simply do a search for the file, and it will tell you where it is.

With that said, here is a valuable lesson for you to back up all your personal files in the event of losing some or all of them in one form or another. Never assume that your files cannot be deleted or corrupted.

Blessings,

Autograph.png

X (formerly Twitter)

#3 tommieemma

tommieemma

New to Bible Support

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • LocationIrelland

Posted 30 July 2020 - 11:26 PM

I am new to E-Sword and would like to use 'Prayer Requests' but I cannot type in a request.  Help needed.

#4 APsit190

APsit190

e-Sword Tools Developer

• Members (T)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,868 posts
  • LocationLand of the Long White Cloud (AKA New Zealand)

Posted 31 July 2020 - 02:11 PM

I am new to E-Sword and would like to use 'Prayer Requests' but I cannot type in a request.  Help needed.

Page 193 of the e-Sword User Guide gives you all the information you need to help you on how to both create and maintain you Prayer Requests.

To access the User Guide, click on Contents... in the Help Menu.

Blessings,

Autograph.png

Edited by APsit190, 31 July 2020 - 02:12 PM.

X (formerly Twitter)

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users