Please read the Forum Rules before posting.

Photo
- - - - -

Dedicated Apple Mac OS X and iOS area?

3 replies to this topic

#1 Richard

Richard

Liking e-Sword

• Veterans
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts
  • LocationHeswall, United Kingdom

Posted 26 June 2017 - 12:28 AM

POPULAR

I can't find anywhere on this site an area dedicated to eSword for Apple Mac OS X and iOS. I'd just like to thank Rik for the updates to eSword HD and LT. Just got mine this morning for HD and am very pleased! For me, having gone over to Apple, Windows and Android are operating systems I only vaguely recall and don't miss one iota! Thanks Rik!

#2 braiden79

braiden79

New to Bible Support

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 26 June 2017 - 09:26 AM

I want to add that HD version for IPAD is amazing and I use it a lot more than Windows and MAC version. Will be nice to have a convertion tool for mapx to iOS.

The new upgrade was really cool. Thanks a lot for the amazing work.

#3 APsit190

APsit190

e-Sword Tools Developer

• Members (T)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,866 posts
  • LocationLand of the Long White Cloud (AKA New Zealand)

Posted 26 June 2017 - 02:22 PM

I want to add that HD version for IPAD is amazing and I use it a lot more than Windows and MAC version. Will be nice to have a convertion tool for mapx to iOS.

The new upgrade was really cool. Thanks a lot for the amazing work.

Hi Braiden,

Just to clear up a bit of a misunderstood view relating to e-Sword resources for Mac and iOS.

The resources for Macs and iOS are all the same. In other other words, what works in e-Sword HT (for iPad) and e-Sword LT (for iPhone), works also in e-Sword X (for Macs). So when you download a resource for any of your iOS devices, those same resources will work in any MacOS device. Therefore there is no need to create a separate section for iOS and a separate section for MacOS. However I agree that a separate section for Apple devices (which makes it less confusing) from Windows should be done. And also, so to make resources, for which ever type of Operating System one is using, much easier to find and download I think that something like this, as seen in the example below, needs to be done.

Bible Support Listing.png

This is an idea I had about a couple of years ago, and I think it really should happen to that it really does make life a lot easier to find the resources one wants/needs for their particular platform of e-Sword and MySword.

Blessings,

Autograph.png

X (formerly Twitter)

#4 Richard

Richard

Liking e-Sword

• Veterans
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts
  • LocationHeswall, United Kingdom

Posted 03 July 2017 - 12:41 PM

Thanks APsit190. It was actually me that made the suggestion. As braiden79 has said, eSword HD is a really great app. I think there should be a dedicated IOS area for users files.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users