Please read the Forum Rules before posting.

Photo

Hello from Boise

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Wighardus

Wighardus

New to Bible Support

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • LocationBoise, Idaho, USA

Posted 02 June 2017 - 04:29 PM

Greetings, my name is Wyatt. I am sixteen and a half years old and I recently finished my sophomore year of high school. I was born and raised in Boise, Idaho, USA, and continue to live here. Though I was raised and live in a Christian home, God saved me late 2016.

That's all I have to say. I thought I should introduce myself before diving into the community based on this wonderful and excellent program called e-Sword.

May the Lord God lead you in the truth of His word.

Wyatt M. A.

1647 Westminster Standards

#2 dartmaster644

dartmaster644

e-Sword Fanatic

• Members (T)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 185 posts
  • LocationKentucky

Posted 02 June 2017 - 08:29 PM

H​ello Wyatt....I'm Rick from Louisville Ky ....Welcome to the e-Sword-BibleSupport Community....We are thrilled to meet you !! I'll make this short and sweet....You are embarking on an experience in your young Christian life that....you'll never regret or forget !!  Just get yourself ready to collect more Blessings than you ever knew existed. If you have questions or need help just

​remember all of us are here to help you and guide you thru your learning experience....God Bless you my Friend !!!

Dartmaster

#3 APsit190

APsit190

e-Sword Tools Developer

• Members (T)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,866 posts
  • LocationLand of the Long White Cloud (AKA New Zealand)

Posted 02 June 2017 - 10:38 PM

Greetings, my name is Wyatt. I am sixteen and a half years old and I recently finished my sophomore year of high school. I was born and raised in Boise, Idaho, USA, and continue to live here. Though I was raised and live in a Christian home, God saved me late 2016.

That's all I have to say. I thought I should introduce myself before diving into the community based on this wonderful and excellent program called e-Sword.

May the Lord God lead you in the truth of His word.

O yeah, well, ummm, Gidday mate.

I'm Steve from the Land of the Long White Cloud, commonly known as New Zealand. And as you can see, I'm not and American, and never have been over your end of the world. I'm, what is commonly known as, a Kiwi.

So, having got that out of the way, done and dusted. Like Rick said, Welcome, concur with the rest of the stuff he said.

Blessings,

Autograph.png

X (formerly Twitter)

#4 journey

journey

Resource Builder

• Members (T)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 638 posts
  • LocationOklahoma

Posted 05 June 2017 - 11:16 AM

Hello Wyatt,

I'm Tom from Central Oklahoma, U.S.A. I hope that you enjoy BibleSupport as much as I do. May God bless your studies.

Philippians 4:6-7 (KJV)
6 Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God. 7 And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users