Please read the Forum Rules before posting.

Photo

Bibles - Unlocked Literal Bible

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 anapto

anapto

Liking e-Sword

• Members (T)
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts
  • LocationColorado, America

Posted 16 May 2017 - 09:23 PM

File Name: Unlocked Literal Bible

File Submitter: anapto

File Submitted: 14 May 2017

File Category: Bibles

Author: unfoldingword.org
e-Sword Version: 9.x - 10.x
Suggest New Tag:: Unlocked Bible, Literal Bible, Literal Translation

Unlocked Literal Bible, Version 9, published 2-21-2017.

This work is released under The Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 4.0 International Public License

The license can be viewed at: www.unfoldingWord.org/license
and at: http://creativecommo...enses/by-sa/4.0

No changes have been made to the original content.

Original work available at www.unfoldingWord.org

Unlocked Literal Bible E-Sword module (.bblx) formatted by Gene Benjamin II.

The Unfolding Word logo is to be included in all unaltered distributions of the Unlocked Literal Bible. To fulfill this requirement, the logo graphic is included as a .mapx module found under the E-Sword menu item tools/graphics viewer. Please install this ULLB.mapx logo file after installing the Unlocked Literal Bible, ULLB.bblx.

Click here to download this file

#2 JPG

JPG

Jon.

• Moderators
  • 1,678 posts

Posted 17 May 2017 - 04:22 AM

HI,

Just a note to report some issues with the module

Two have been misplaced because of an error in the module Chapter column of the module.

Joshua 13:6 ;  Misplaced to John 13:6    so there are two verse 6                     

Malachi 1:4 ;  Misplaced at Matt 1:4     so there are two verse 4              

These verses have been merged into the text of the previous/next verse. e.g.

Gen_16:8 He said, “Hagar, Sarai’s servant, where did you come from and where are you going?” Then she said, “I am fleeing from my mistress Sarai.” Gen 16:9 The angel of Yahweh said to her, “Return to your mistress, and submit yourself to her authority.”
Gen_36:8 So Esau, also known as Edom, settled in the hill country of Seir. Gen 36:9 These were the descendants of Esau, the ancestor of the Edomites in the hill country of Seir. 
Exo_19:1 In the third month after the people of Israel had gone out from the land of Egypt, on the same day, they came to the wilderness of Sinai. Exo 19:2 After they left Rephidim and came to the wilderness of Sinai, they camped in the wilderness in front of the mountain. 
Exo_35:32 to make artistic designs and to work in gold, silver, and bronze; Exo 35:33 also to cut and set stones and to carve wood—to do all kinds of design and craftsmanship. 
Lev_4:8 He will cut away all the fat of the bull of the sin offering; the fat that covers the inner parts, all the fat that is attached to the inner parts, Lev 4:9 the two kidneys and the fat that is on them, which is by the loins, and the lobe of the liver, with the kidneys—he will cut away all this. 
Num_4:11 They must spread a cloth of blue on the gold altar. They must cover it with a covering of sea cow skins, and then insert the carrying poles. Num 4:12 They must take all the equipment for the work in the holy place and wrap it in a blue cloth. They must cover it with sea cow skins and put the equipment on the carrying frame. 
Deu_4:41 Then Moses selected three cities on the east side of the Jordan, Deu 4:42 so that anyone might flee to one of them if he killed another person accidentally, without being his enemy previously. By fleeing to one of these cities, he might survive. 
Deu_27:20 ‘May the man be cursed who lies with his father’s wife, because he has taken away his father’s rights.’ Then all the people must say, ‘Amen.’ Deu 27:21 ‘May the man be cursed who sleeps with any kind of beast.’ Then all the people must say, ‘Amen.’
Deu_28:3 Blessed will you be in the city, and blessed will you be in the field. Deu 28:4 Blessed will be the fruit of your body, and the fruit of your ground, and the fruit of your beasts, the increase of your cattle, and the young of your flock. 
Jdg_9:3 His mother’s relatives spoke for him to the leaders of Shechem, and they agreed to follow Abimelech, for they said, “He is our brother.” Jdg 9:4 They gave him seventy pieces of silver out of the house of Baal Berith, and Abimelech used it to hire men of lawless and reckless character, who followed him. 
1Sa_7:8 Then the people of Israel said to Samuel, “Do not stop calling out to Yahweh our God for us, so he will save us from the hand of the Philistines.” 1Sa 7:9 Samuel took a nursing lamb and offered it as a whole burnt offering to Yahweh. Then Samuel cried out to Yahweh for Israel, and Yahweh answered him. 
2Sa_1:17 Then David sung this funeral song about Saul and Jonathan his son. 2Sa 1:18 He commanded the people to teach this Song of the Bow to the sons of Judah, which has been written in The Book of Jashar. 
2Sa_1:27 How the mighty have fallen, and the weapons of war perished!” 2Sa 2:1 After this David asked Yahweh and said, “Should I go up to one of the cities of Judah?” Yahweh replied to him, “Go up.” David said, “To which city should I go?” Yahweh replied, “To Hebron.”
2Ki_12:1 In the seventh year of Jehu, the reign of Joash began; he reigned for forty years in Jerusalem. His mother’s name was Zibiah, of Beersheba. 2Ki 12:2 Joash did what was right in the eyes of Yahweh all the time, because Jehoiada the priest was instructing him. 
Psa_89:23 I will crush his enemies before him; I will kill those who hate him. Psa 89:24 My truth and my covenant faithfulness will be with him; by my name he will be victorious. 
Psa_91:10 No evil will overtake you; no affliction will come near your home. Psa 91:11 For he will direct his angels to protect you, to guard you in all your ways. 
Psa_104:5 He laid the foundations of the earth, and it will never be moved. Psa 104:6 You covered the earth with water like a garment; the water covered the mountains. 
Pro_7:3 Tie them on your fingers; write them on the tablet of your heart. Pro 7:4 Say to wisdom, “You are my sister,” and call understanding your kinsman, 
Isa_43:15 I am Yahweh, your Holy One, the Creator of Israel, your King.” Isa 43:16 This is what Yahweh says (who opened a way through the sea and a path in the mighty waters, 
Mat_10:37 He who loves father or mother more than me is not worthy of me; and he who loves son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me. Mat 10:38 He who does not pick up his cross and follow after me is not worthy of me. 
Mar_13:20 Unless the Lord had shortened the days, no flesh would be saved. But for the sake of the elect, those whom he chose, he cut short the days. Mar 13:21 Then if anyone says to you, ‘Look, here is the Christ!’ or ‘Look, there he is!’ do not believe it. 
Luk_4:44 Then he continued to preach in the synagogues throughout Judea. Luk 5:1 Now it happened, while the people were crowding around Jesus and listening to the word of God, that he was standing by the lake of Gennesaret. 
Act_7:28 Would you like to kill me, as you killed the Egyptian yesterday?’ Act 7:29 Moses ran away after hearing this; he became a foreigner in the land of Midian, where he became the father of two sons. 
Rom_13:14 But put on the Lord Jesus Christ, and make no provision for   the flesh, for its lusts. Rom 14:1 Receive anyone who is weak in faith, without giving judgment about arguments. 
1Co_10:29 I do not mean your own conscience, but the other person’s conscience. For why should my freedom be judged by another’s conscience? 1Co 10:30 If I partake of the meal with gratitude, why am I being insulted for that for which I gave thanks? 
1Co_13:8 Love never ends. If there are prophecies, they will pass away. If there are tongues, they will cease. If there is knowledge, it will pass away. 1Co 13:9 For we know in part and we prophesy in part. 
2Co_1:19 For the Son of God, Jesus Christ, whom Silvanus, Timothy and I proclaimed among you, is not “Yes” and “No.” Instead, he is always “Yes.” 2Co 1:20 For all the promises of God are “Yes” in him. So also through him we say “Amen” to the glory of God. 
1Ti_4:3 They will forbid to marry and to receive foods that God created for sharing with thanksgiving among those who believe and who know the truth. 1Ti 4:4 For everything created by God is good. Nothing that we take with thanksgiving is to be rejected. 
Jas_1:22 Be doers of the word and not only hearers, deceiving yourselves. Jas 1:23 For if anyone is a hearer of the word but not a doer, he is like a man who examines his natural face in a mirror. 

Missing hyphen?

Exo 12:38 A mixed crowd of nonIsraelites also went with them, together with flocks and herds, a very large number of cattle. 

missing space

Joe 2:12 “Yet even now,” says Yahweh, “Return to me with all your heart.Fast, weep and mourn.”

Double spaces

Too many to report

Jon

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users