Please read the Forum Rules before posting.

Photo
- - - - -

ESV+ question

12 replies to this topic

#11 Silverhair

Silverhair

e-Sword Fanatic

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 280 posts
  • LocationCalgary Alberta

Posted 26 October 2018 - 08:25 PM

Glad it worked for you. Enjoy.

Silverhair

I’m willing to compromise about many things, but not the Word of God  Adrian Rogers

“DISCERNMENT is not simply telling the difference between what is Right and Wrong;

rather, it is the difference between Right and almost right.”     C.H. Spurgeon

#12 crossnote

crossnote

New to Bible Support

• Veterans
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 16 October 2020 - 09:32 PM

Is there an ESV with Strong's numbers? I have only seen verse notes, that start with R (for Reference), and a strange numbering system, in the ESV+. I'd love one with Strong's numbers. I keep a copy of the KJV with Strong's numbers in my esword, but it is awkward to use, because I am inevitably drawn to it after using the ESV, and the two don't always align perfectly. :)

What is a bit confusing is that the KJV+ module shows Strong's numbers, whereas the ESV+ does not. (Unless I am missing a setting).

#13 Tj Higgins

Tj Higgins

e-Sword Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 768 posts

Posted 17 October 2020 - 10:46 AM

What is a bit confusing is that the KJV+ module shows Strong's numbers, whereas the ESV+ does not. (Unless I am missing a setting).

The ESV+ module is not a Strong's number bible module.

The ESV+ contains Popup cross references and footnotes within the bible verses. Cross Reference notes are denoted by notation starting with the letter R such as R1, footnotes are denoted by a notations starting with the letter N such as N1. When you move the mouse over these notations in a bible verse the popup note will automatically display

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users