Please read the Forum Rules before posting.

Photo

MySword for Windows

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 BigPaw

BigPaw

e-Sword Fanatic

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 151 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 02 May 2017 - 04:04 PM

Any idea if there's going to be a MySword for Windows?

#2 turnsouth

turnsouth

e-Sword Fanatic

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 141 posts

Posted 04 May 2017 - 05:26 AM

I would hope not. If the pricing remained comparable to the Android version that would mean the advance features would require a donation of over $400.00 USD ;)

#3 DSaw

DSaw

Resource Builder

• Members (T)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,159 posts
  • LocationEast Coast

Posted 04 May 2017 - 08:13 AM

I would hope so

I like Mysword more than any other bible study program that I have tried to have it on PC would be a blessing

I would hope that they would not charge $400 for it.

DSaw

May God change our hearts to what the truth is

2Ti_2:15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

Rom_9:16 So then it is not of him that willeth, nor of him that runneth, but of God that sheweth mercy.

2Ti 2:24-25  And the servant of the Lord must not strive; but be gentle unto all men, apt to teach, patient, In meekness instructing those that oppose themselves; if God peradventure will give them repentance to the acknowledging of the truth; 

#4 Tj Higgins

Tj Higgins

e-Sword Fanatic

• Members (T)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,445 posts

Posted 04 May 2017 - 10:12 AM

I would hope so

I like Mysword more than any other bible study program that I have tried to have it on PC would be a blessing

I would hope that they would not charge $400 for it.

DSaw

There is a free program called Bluestacks that allows Android apps to run in windows:

http://www.bluestacks.com/#gref

#5 BigPaw

BigPaw

e-Sword Fanatic

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 151 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 05 May 2017 - 03:55 PM

There is a free program called Bluestacks that allows Android apps to run in windows:

http://www.bluestacks.com/#gref

I've used Bluestacks for less demanding apps, and it wasn't ideal. On my PC it would be fine, but it chomped up a lot of storage space my Windows Tablet. Also, due to the demand on resources having more than a one or more programs open simply wasn't doable. Additionally, attempting to switch between Bluestacks and the Windows environment was a real chore... unless of course they've fixed/improved it. 

Alternatively, there is AMIDuOS. For me this one performed much better, but still wasn't ideal, not as fluid as I would like.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users