Please read the Forum Rules before posting.

Photo

Topics - Who Am I

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 APsit190

APsit190

e-Sword Tools Developer

• Members (T)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,861 posts
  • LocationLand of the Long White Cloud (AKA New Zealand)

Posted 26 August 2011 - 05:13 PM

File Name: Who Am I
File Submitter: APsit190
File Submitted: 27 Aug 2011
File Updated: 23 Dec 2011
File Category: Topics
Author: Unknown
e-Sword Version: 9.x - 10.x
Suggest New Tag:: Inspirational, Scripture, Promises

I do not know who the original author is, and nor do I remember how I actually came about the text. I know that I found it somewhere on the internet, then copied it into the Topic Note editor and created the file.

"Who Am I" lists a large number of Scriptures which shows a believer who he or she is in Christ. It lists all the promises in Scripture (N.T.) of what God has done through Christ in one's life. I think this is something that is really encouraging and a blessing especially if you are going through a difficult time. I also think its really great to see what God has done, and the victory we can have in Christ.

Feel free to print it out, frame it and hang it in a prominent place in your house (apartment/flat) where you can see it everyday. Let it be a reminder to you of the goodness, grace, and the love which God has extended to you, and has made you to be in his body.

I trust you will enjoy having this as part of your collection, and as you read it from time to time you will be blessed and encouraged.

"All these verses of Scripture are encapsulated in the truth that, All the promises of God in him are yes, and in Him Amen, to the glory of God through us. (2Co_1:20 NKJV) The comfort which comes from knowing the Word of God and having these promises fulfilled in our lives is what enables us to know the victory that Christ has gained for us through the cross, and for us to walk in that victory". From Who I Am

Click here to download this file
X (formerly Twitter)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users